#958 A COWLEY COTTAGE AT DUCK
Oceanside - Duck
- Bedrooms: 6
- Baths: 5 Full 1 Half
- Capacity: 12
- Turn Day: Saturday
Horizon ocean views from the viewing tower. 2 car garage. 2000+ sq.ft. of decks and covered porches, w/3450 sq. ft. of living space. Vacation in luxury! On chilly spring and fall nights take advantage of the heated pool w/elevated spill-over spa (at no additional charge) & gas fireplace. This home in Oceancrest, has an easy access to the beach (approx. 330 yds) and is minutes to Duck Village.
L1: BR (w/Ts), full bath. Rec room w/ surround sound/home theatre system w/CATV, CD/DVD, VCR. Garage w/table tennis, air hockey, assorted bikes, beach wagon, umbrellas, & chairs. Laundry rm w/tub, iron & ironing board. Continuous supply gas hot water units. Poolside cooking area & Tiki bar, w/BBQ, ref., icemaker, sink, MW, outdoor speakers.
L2: 4 BR (2 MBR w/K; 1 BR w/K; 1 BR w/2 bunks), 3 full baths. TV/VCR in each BR.
L3: MBR (w/K, bath w/Jacuzzi tub) Great room w/surround sound/home theatre system w/CATV, CD/DVD,VCR & video library. Large well-equipped kitchen w/icemaker, 2 DW’s, pantry. Eating area seats 14 people, powder room, laundry.
L4: Viewing tower w/relaxing seating area, library of books & magazines, work station w/wireless internet access.
- Beds: 4K, 2T, 2 Bunks
- PRIVATE POOL (15 X 20) (May 3 - Nov 1) (heated, no charge April - Oct) w/elevated spill-over spa
- Gas Fireplace
- 2 DWs, pantry, breakfast bar
- 2 Icemakers, 1 in Kitchen, 1 outside at tiki bar
- Ceiling fans
- Wireless internet access
- Free long distance calling
- Rec room w/pool table, Playstation II, games
- 9 TVs, 8 VCRs, 2 DVDs, 2 CDs
- 2 Surround sound/home theatre systems w/color CATV, CD/DVD, VCR
- Library of books, magazines and videos
- Tennis, air hockey, assorted bikes
- Child friendly: w/gated decks
- Beautifully decorated including original paintings
- Lots of windows capturing the views
- Tiled baths
- Beach wagon, umbrellas, & chairs
- Poolside cooking area & Tiki bar
- Outdoor poolside speakers
- 2 Enclosed outdoor showers w/hot & cold water
- 1 Outdoor shower w/cold water
- Furnished decks on all sides of the house, porch swing, hammock
- Approximate distance to beach access: 330 yards
- KEYLESS ENTRY
- SHEETS & 12 TOWEL SETS PROVIDED. NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Oceanside Parking
Click on any Available date in the calendar below to to make your reservation.
If you wish to book a multiple week stay, please choose your start date from the calendar below. You will be given the option to choose the number of weeks you wish to book in the next step.
Advertised rates are based on 7 night stays.
NO extra fees will be added other than taxes, and optional fees such as pet fees, travel insurance, linen rentals, etc.
The turn day for this home is Saturday. The rate is located on the same line as the check-in day.
Outer Banks ExcursionReviewed by MKP on 08/26/2013
We love the Outer Banks. The house we rent is lovely. It has all the amenities one could possibly want. The kids especially love having a swimming pool.The only problem is that there are too many bunk beds. Older kids do not like these. We would love being on the beach, but we were within walking distance. We plan to return again next year.
Cowley Cottage is amazing!Reviewed by Doug on 07/25/2013
What a great place to spend a week with family and friends. These owners have thought of everything to make their house yours for the week's stay. It has everything, and I mean everything! The Pool, the bar, the 2 ice machines, the kitchen my wife would love to have, and all of the games and beach accessories. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Cowley during our stay. Real nice people who value your experience. I would highly recommend this house to anyone who wants to enjoy Duck, NC.