Over $100,000 in discounts are on the line for vacation rental homes on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Southern Shores Realty has discounted over 450 vacation weeks and guests may also use a promotion code for an additional $50 off any rental home.
Visit Southern Shores Realty’s Vacation Deals webpage to view participating homes and enter the promotion code “IMNOFOOL” during the checkout process for an additional $50 off. The promotion code may also be used on any of Southern Shores Realty’s 600+ selection of vacation rental homes. Promotion code is limited to first 100 redemptions.
The discounts include rental homes from oceanfront to soundfront, offer significant savings on weeks from April to September, and range from $100-$865 off when combined with the promo code.
“We think many visitors have been waiting to book their vacations with all the winter weather lingering around…” states Robert Kissell, Internet Marketing Specialist for Southern Shores Realty. “…our April Fools’ Day sale is designed as an incentive for tourists to make the move and take advantage of limited time vacation deals.”
What are you waiting for? get browsing from our selection of vacation rentals right now while the getting is good!
This is real simple and straight to the point, because we know everyone could use a little financial relief. But did you know you could possibly cut your vacation cost by hundreds of dollars? Here’s a few money saving vacation tips, that may seem overly simple, but they’re often ignored and can quickly stack up.
- Eat breakfast where kids eat free or split meals with your younger children. The larger your family the more expensive meals become. Restaurants that are kid friendly are more than happy to provide an extra plate.
- Eat lunch back at your vacation rental. You’ll be amazed at how good a peanut butter sandwich tastes when you’re away from home, or in our case it is usually a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Throw in some chips and fresh fruit and you have a money saving lunch.
- Take advantage of coupons, and we have a video about that: Coupon Book: Real Vacation Moments.
- Bring individual refillable water bottles. You’ll be amazed at the savings when you’re talking about 6 to 12 people refilling with filtered water vs. grabbing another bottle of water.
- Give each child a set amount of money to spend (or let them save up their own money before vacation time). Nothing is worse than getting “nickled and dimed” to death on all the little trinkets and souvenirs that grab the attention of your little ones. By giving them a set amount of money they’ll be more cautious about their spending and will be less inclined to ask for things in every store you go in.
- Spend a day away from the attractions and enjoy the beach. So many try to cram their vacation with so many things that they forget to relax and enjoy what nature gave us. Spend some time with your family and enjoy the beach.
- Stay at an Outer Banks rental. At first glance, a rental home might seem like a more expensive choice for your vacation, but it can be a money-saving decision. The biggest benefit to renting a home is that you have a full kitchen. If you choose to buy or bring groceries and prepare meals, you can save hundreds of dollars in restaurant bills over the course of a week. (Other potential benefits include a private pool, a garage, laundry facilities, and a little elbow room between you and your nearest neighbor. Some of these rentals are pet-friendly, so you can also save money by bringing your dog or cat, rather than boarding them.)