0037 - AQUARIUS
- TurnDay: Friday
- Address: 7 Fourth Avenue
- Location: Oceanside
- City: Southern Shores
- Type: Homes
- Subdivision: Seacrest
Come to the beach for a "Short Week" this Fall and get 4 Nights for the Price of 3!
Our vacation specialists are available at 800-334-1000 to take your reservation from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
Reservations must be made by phone in order to take advantage of this great offer. *Offer valid on NEW reservations with an arrival date between 9/13/23 and 11/13/23.
*Offer expires 11/06/2023 and you must book your vacation between 09/13/2023 and 11/06/2023.
Brand new for 2023! Make your vacation dreams come true just 2 lots back from the ocean in the quiet community of Seacrest in Southern Shores. The homeowners love the Outer Banks, and their selections for the new home reflect the love of this beach and memorable, ideal beach vacations that your family will treasure!
Parking for 5 cars, including one-car carport with electric vehicle charger, private pool (with optional heat) with tiki bar, 2 bedrooms (1 with King; 1 with Queen with lofted Twin bed and bunk set) with shared bath (with tub & shower), and half bath by laundry room. Rec room with foosball and Smart TV w/sound bar and subwoofer. 2 enclosed outdoor showers.
4 spacious and beautiful bedrooms (each with King), each with private bath (with shower). Covered deck off the southeast facing bedroom. Extra family room with couch and 75" theater TV.
Open and bright great room with kitchen, dining room (with access to covered porch) and living room (which opens to a large sundeck), office nook, extra sitting/game table, large built-in desk with multiple USB charging outlets, and a powder room.
- Beds: 5 King, 1 Queen, 1 lofted Twin, I Bunk set
- 14 x 33 Private Saltwater Pool (Heated for an additional $500 per week)
- Tiki Hut by outdoor pool
- Hot Tub
- Electric Vehicle Charger
- Wireless internet
- All King bedrooms have 50" Smart TV
- Game Room with Foosball and Smart TV w/soundbar & subwoofer
- Upper deck and pool/tiki/hot tub area have wireless Bluetooth stereos
- Ice Machine
- Extra refrigerator and wet bar in rec room
- Kitchen w/2 dishwashers
- Covered porch
- Covered and uncovered decks for sun and shade
- Pickleball lines on parking area and portable net
- Gas grill
- 2 Enclosed Outdoor Showers
- Approximate distance to beach access: 20 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- Community Tennis
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Dogs Allowed
- EV Car Charger
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|15||16||17||18||19||GET QUOTE 20||21|
|1||2||3||4||5||GET QUOTE 6||7|
We stayed in this house many many years ago. To see that it has been updated and refurbished was really nice. Everything was so new and clean.
Clean. Loved the labels all throughout the house. Helped to keep the kitchen organized. Knew what light switches to use. Very helpful to navigate the little things that mean a lot in a house.
The house was amazing! It had all we needed and more. Would love to stay here again.
Aquarius was the best rental we have ever had the pleasure of sharing with our family. All the furnishings were excellent. The kitchen was very well equipped and exceeded our expectations. The floor plan is perfect for a large family group. Everyone in our group was talking about coming back next year to the same house!! Just excellent in every aspect.