”Sea Cookie” is a three bedroom, two bathroom Outer Banks vacation rental located just a few steps from the Atlantic Ocean in Southern Shores, NC. It features a gas fireplace, ample seating and living area, plus a crow’s nest view of the ocean and neighborhood. A second refrigerator is on the ground level.
Connected living/dining/kitchen area with ample furniture. Long center island granite breakfast bar, granite counter tops, and a corner kitchen dining table. 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, 1 with Queen and Twin, 1 with Pyramid bunk), 2 baths (1 with tub and shower, 1 with shower). 120 yards to beach access.
”Sea Cookie” is the quint-essential OBX beach house. The fresh wood exterior siding along with the interior Juniper paneling creates a very cozy atmosphere, and the crow’s nest is undoubtedly the best place to kick back and enjoy the views and beach air.
This home is conveniently located in Southern Shores. You are only a few minutes drive from the northern town of Duck where you can walk through the village for shopping and eateries. You could also venture south to visit attractions like the Wright Brother’s National Memorial and the North Carolina Aquarium. No matter what you do during your week, it will certainly be relaxed staying in this cozy accommodation offered by Southern Shores Realty!
- Beds: 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Pyramid bunk
- Gas fireplace
- Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- 2nd refrigerator on ground level
- Roku Device, 49" Samsung Smart TV with YouTube TV subscription, Onkyo Reciever for Surround Sound, Blue Ray Player, in living room
- Roku Device, with a Vizio Smart TV and YouTube TV subscription, DVD Player, in master
- Wireless internet access
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Sundeck with picnic table
- Crows nest
- Under house parking
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ on living level
- Videos, books, games, puzzles
- Beach wagon, beach chairs, toys
- Approximate distance to beach access: 120 yards
- DISCOUNT FOR KILMARLIC GOLF COURSE
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be by calling our Reservations department at 800-3340-1000.
- For 2023: SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Golf Discounts
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
The most amazing, well appointed home we've e ever stayed at in Southern Shores! So many thoughtful details that made our stay so comfortable.
The owners go out of their way to make your stay in their cottage most pleasant and enjoyable.
Very clean. Homeowners think of everything you need. Comfortable. Hammock is a big hit with my family.
Wonderful! The Sea Cookie is very welcoming and close to everything we enjoy. The only negative is no king bed ... I’m 6’5” so trying to get comfortable in a queen bed is challenging.
The Sea Cookie is a long time favorite :)
Sea Cookie is the best stocked home I've ever stayed in through SSR. You can tell the owners really go above and beyond. Thank you SO much for getting new mattresses. It made a HUGE difference. The little details you think of in the house truly make it feel like home away from home, and it meant a lot that you actually read our concerns from last year. The house was cleaned beautifully and NO unlocked doors this year (hooray!). Our almost-two-year-old son had SO much fun. He loves fans, and he kept running to each one in your house, pointing, and going, "Oooooo!" :-)
"Best rental property I have stayed in over the past 5 years. Extremely well equipped- especially the kitchen, overall clean, functional and comfortable. Extra perks throughout the home made us feel "right at home"- Other property owners should take notes from the owners of Sea Cookie! Can not say enough good things about this property... definitely staying here again!"