“Ocean Glimpse” is a four bedroom, three bathroom Outer Banks rental home, located in a wooded setting with 2,600 square feet of living area and 1,100 square feet of decks. Enjoy your morning coffee in the breezy screen porch or a relaxing early morning soak in the hot tub, as well as your own private oasis in the backyard. Picture yourself floating in the pool while your family BBQs on the gas grill. Even your four-legged family member has a cozy spot to lay at the end of the day in the enclosed pen with doghouse... just 485 yards to beach via paved path.
4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms with King, 1 with Twins, 1 with Pyramid bunk and Trundle), 3 baths (master bedroom with oversized Jacuzzi and shower, 1 with tub and shower). Sunken great room with cathedral ceiling, kitchen/dining area. 4 CATVs.
2 dens (1 with Queen sleep sofa).
“Ocean Glimpse” is located in the sub-division of Chicahauk in the town of Southern Shores, which is a great choice when looking for a family-oriented, relaxing location in a less commercialized area. So, if your family is ready to get away from the daily hustle and bustle to spend quality time together, what are you waiting for? Book your OBX vacation with Southern Shores Realty today.
- Beds: 2 King, 2 Twins, 1 Pyramid bunk, Trundle, 1 Queen sleep sofa
- 15 x 34 PRIVATE POOL (May 14 - Oct 15) Solar Heated
- Year round HOT TUB
- 4 CATVs
- Wireless internet access
- Wet bar
- Breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor, 2 refrigerators
- Screened porch with 2 ceiling fans, decks
- Gas BBQ
- ½ bath by pool
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Enclosed pen with dog house
- 2 adult and children’s bicycles
- Under house parking
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- 5% Senior Citizen's discount
- Approximate distance to beach access: 485 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Chicahauk Tennis
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 28||29||30||31|
Senior Discount: 5% Discount per reservation
Military Discount: 5% Discount per reservation
Perfect size for us. Kitchen was well equipped. So glad it was pet friendly. Thankful that the owners left the pool open. Wonderful vacation! I especially enjoyed time with my sons and family as we had not vacationed together since there were teenagers. Due to COVID 19 we were reluctant to eat out so we had awesome meals at the house!
"Loved the well equipped home on the wooded lot, enjoyed the bikes, the pool and hot tub.It was our first time in this home and it was fantastic, close to stores, restaurants and water activities. We have been renting thru SSR for many years."