If the ocean is what you desire, “Graves” is the rental cottage for you! This Outer Banks oceanfront rental with a wooded walkway will get you to the beach in seconds. Enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the screened porch or the oceanfront dune deck while enjoying your morning beverage. Dinner will be a breeze when you use the fish cleaning sink to get your day’s catch ready for the gas grill. With six bedrooms and four full baths, your whole family will be happy.
4 bedrooms (1 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with Queen and Twin, 1 with Queen and Twins), 3 baths (tub and shower), living/dining/kitchen area. 55” CATV, DVD player.
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen, 1 with Twins), 1 bath (with tub and shower). Sitting area.
Located in the quiet Town of Southern Shores, “Graves” is centrally located to grocery stores, great local restaurants and Outer Banks area attractions such as the Wright Brothers Memorial, Jockey’s Ridge State Park, Currituck Lighthouse, and Roanoke Island Festival Park. Reserve “Graves” today to enjoy your oceanfront dream vacation!
- Beds: 1 King, 4 Queen, 5 Twins
- 55" CATV, DVD player; TV upstairs in sitting area, TV in master bedroom
- 2 dishwashers, microwave, 2nd refrigerator plus 3rd small refrigerator
- Wireless internet access
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Screened porch
- Covered porch
- Gas grill
- Hammock under house
- Fish cleaning sink by outdoor shower
- Outdoor foot wash on walkway to the beach
- Under house parking
- Entry ramp from ground to first floor
- Beach chairs and play equipment in storage closet
- Dune deck
- Ocean view
- 10% Active/Retired Military discount
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Accessibility Features
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|18||19||20||21||22||23||GET QUOTE 24|
Military Discount: 10% Discount per reservation
Great upgrades this year - Carpet, Grill, Fixing holes in siding/soffit. Enjoyed stay, perfect size for our family - looking forward to next year!
Our family has now enjoyed two visits to Graves. We love that it is on the beach, and that the house accommodates our large family very well. Clearly, it was built with big families/groups in mind. Graves is seasoned yet welcoming. We appreciate that the Master suite was upgraded a bit, with a new bathroom vanity and floor and fixtures. It seems that the mattress in that room is new as well. We love two dishwashers and two refrigerators! Also the new furniture in the living room is wonderful. It rained heavily one day, and the lack of gutters on a couple roof areas (such as the Master wing) is evident and problematic as far as home care is concerned. We are happy to enjoy Graves as a family, and love being able to appreciate the sun rise and moon rise, and the short walk to the beach!
We loved the "feel" of the older house, and our family agreed that it is built to accommodate larger groups. It worked well for our family, such as two DW, two full refrigerators. Multiple bathrooms and bedrooms. However it needs some maintenance: electrical outlets are in poor shape, wiring seems to be wearing out as many lamps didn't work, and the whole system is very haphazard. The LR furniture is not comfortable, but the beds were and we were grateful for that! We love the "family" touches, photos, etc. We loved being there, but those issues concerned us.