Panoramic ocean view up and down. Excellent off-season retreat. Remodeled spa bathroom, new beach steps, walkway, dune deck in 2022.
4 bedrooms (2 with Double, 1 with Twins, 1 with Bunk set, 1 Rollaway), 2 baths (1 with ocean view, jacuzzi tub and separate steam shower; 1 with tub and shower), 4 CATVs and DVD/VCR player.
Vaulted ceiling, living/dining area, wet bar, 1 CATV and DVD/VCR, 1 large screen TV , stereo with tape and CD player. 1 bedroom (with Queen), 1 bath (with large shower).
- Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Double, 2 Twins, 1 Bunk set, 1 Rollaway
- 6 CATVs, 6 DVD/VCR players, CD/stereo
- Wireless internet access
- Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Dog gates
- Books, games, puzzles
- Gas fireplace
- Wraparound deck with built-in benches, west side covered deck
- Deck chairs, deck tables, benches
- Elevated boardwalk, dune deck, steps to beach, flag pole
- Gas grill
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, toys
- Basketball hoop
- 2-car carport
- 10% Active/Retired Military discount
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 29||30||31|
Military Discount: 10% Discount per reservation
Lovely home. Very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there. Thank you for allowing us to bring our dog. We appreciated sharing the quiet time with our entire family unit.
The house has such a lovely view and the deck is amazing. We, including our dog, stayed out on the deck much of the time.
We love Edgewater! The house is cozy and feels so homey. The new deck and deck furniture are spectacular. My family and our dogs love it there and we feel so lucky to have found such a great rental and we hope to be back for many years to come.
The house was good and the amount of personal items in the games and kitchen was very nice. Overall a good stay
The Edgewater was exceptionally clean ! We love the new decking , the wrap around deck , and the newly renovated bathroom ! We really like the location and plan to reserve for next year
Amazing location! Everything we needed was available. Very comfortable and relaxing unit. Thanks for thoughtful gift box! Saw a whale! Got awesome big shells. Your heart shows through the accommodations ?
The cottage was very nice , loved sitting on the new deck and looking out at the beautiful view of the ocean!
The home, Edgewater, is a beautiful home and close to everything. Only negative is all the steps (especially for senior citizens). The gift basket is a really special gift for staying there. Would definitely recommend it.
The property is pretty much as advertised, and was good for me and my wife, and our two dogs. The view was gorgeous.
The renovations are quite nice and positively enhanced the overall experience. It was our first time visiting in February and staying for four weeks and hopefully it won't be our last. Edgewater has been our favorite OBX destination for a number of years and the completed renovations have definitely been an improvement of what was already a positive and greatly enjoyable experience. Thank you very much Nancy for sharing your home and allowing us to create fantastic and unforgettable family memories! We love your home as much as if it was our own!