Classic historic “flat top” beach cottage, recently on historic flat top tour and directly across the street from the ocean! Two separate living areas - one for adults, one for children. Relax on the screened/glassed in porch or on the sundeck overlooking the live oak, shaded, (twelve hammocks) back yard and pond. 60 yards to beach access. Home is one lot back from oceanfront on Ocean Blvd. (Rte. 12). Ocean Blvd. must be crossed at designated crosswalk to reach beach access.
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen and Twin; 1 with Double, 1 Twin and Rollaway), bath (tub and shower), 32" CATV, DVD player, sunroom/den with Queen sleep sofa, 32" CATV with DVD player.
- Beds:1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Twins, 3 Queen sleep sofas, 1 Rollaway
- 2 CATVs, 2 DVD players
- Great room with fireplace and Queen sleep sofa
- Breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher, dining area seats 8
- Sunroom/den with Queen sleep sofa
- Juniper walls and ceilings
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Enclosed outdoor shower with dressing area
- Books, games
- Beach chairs, beach toys, wagon
- Charcoal BBQ
- Ocean view from rooftop deck
- Screened/glassed-in porch with Queen sleep sofa
- 12 Hammocks
- Approximate distance to beach access: 60 yards
- THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented by contacting our Reservations department at 800-334-1000
- For 2023: SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 25||26||27||28||29||30||31|
|GET QUOTE 3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
convenient to beach, to grocery and seafood store. And no sitting in traffic on our check in and checkout dates. Also the beach never had too many people on it. Some days we had it all to ourselves. And the view out of the back of the house and from sitting on the deck is beautiful. A forest of live oaks. Which give this house a feeling of privacy rarely found in a beach house Also very practical access to outside shower clothesline and back entrance to house . We did not need to bring any beach equipment. The garage was well stocked with chairs, umbrellas, sand toys. And a very practical wheel barrow/wagon for getting everything to the beach. House is perfect for a small family.