0428 - BLUE SKIES
- TurnDay: Friday
- Address: 21 Eighth Avenue
- Location: Oceanside
- City: Southern Shores
- Type: Homes
- Subdivision: Seacrest
9/29/23 - 10/6/23: Was $2,233 --> Now $2,046.29
Cannot be combined with other discounts
*Offer expires 10/27/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/03/2023 and 10/27/2023.
Come to the beach for a "Short Week" this Fall and get 4 Nights for the Price of 3!
Our vacation specialists are available at 800-334-1000 to take your reservation from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
Reservations must be made by phone in order to take advantage of this great offer. *Offer valid on NEW reservations with an arrival date between 9/13/23 and 11/13/23.
*Offer expires 11/06/2023 and you must book your vacation between 09/13/2023 and 11/06/2023.
Bright, spacious, lovingly-furnished and well-equipped home (with gourmet kitchen) on a quiet, beach side street, near lifeguards. Sunny, custom pool (very private) in the trees with generous lounging and dining area, pool bar (with sink, refrigerator); separate bathroom and shower by pool. Extensive furnished decks on two levels; upper level screened porch captures breezes; hot tub under the stars and shaded hammock on lower deck. With living rooms and entertainment centers on two levels, and ping-pong on ground floor, there's plenty of room to be all together or enjoy your own space. 325 yards to beach access.
Garage with full-sized ping-pong table.
3 bedrooms (1 with Queen, flat screen TV/DVD/CD player, private bath with tub and shower); 1 with Twins, can be converted to King with flat screen TV; 1 with Bunk set and Trundle, shared full bath with tub and shower); spacious family room with kitchenette (microwave, wet bar, refrigerator), table and chairs, 50” flat screen TV/DVD/CD player, 1 Sleep sofa; laundry room with work table.
Bedroom (with King, flat screen TV, private bath with Jacuzzi and separate shower). Great room with vaulted ceiling, 40” flat screen TV/DVD/CD player.
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Bunk set with Trundle, 1 Sleep sofa, 1 Rollaway
- 15 x 27 PRIVATE POOL (Apr 5 – Oct 18) Heated Pool Option for an additional $300.00 per week
- HOT TUB
- Pool bar with sink and refrigerator
- Pool bath with shower
- 5 flat screen TVs, 3 DVD players, 3 CD players
- Microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, food processor, bread machine, breakfast bar with 6 stools
- Crib, Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- Laundry room
- Wireless internet access, office corner with printer
- Games, book and DVD library
- Hammock on deck
- Charcoal grill
- Beach chairs, umbrella, beach cart
- Screened porch with dining table and 6 chairs
- Furnished wraparound sunrise/sunset decks
- Fishing gear and sand toys
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers (1 in front of house, 1 by pool)
- Picnic table
- Under house parking
- Approximate distance to beach access: 325 yards
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||GET QUOTE 29||30|
|23||24||25||26||27||GET QUOTE 28||29|
|1||2||3||4||5||GET QUOTE 6||7|
The house was very comfortable. It’s so nice to go on vacation to a welcoming home.
"It is a great house and it's clear that the owners work hard to share their home. For more than a decade, It has "fit" our family from toddlers with water wings age to college age and never disappointed."
We stayed at Blue Skies for the first time in 2003 and have returned most summers since 2006. This spacious, airy home is wonderful for our family and a rotating cast of guests. It is beautifully appointed and has a lovely and very private pool with a tiki bar. The owners take pains to constantly refresh the house so every year there is something new. No summer would be complete without a stay at Blue Skies.