Enjoy wide open views and beautiful sunsets over the nearby sound from this striking house built atop one of the highest dunes in Southern Shores. Lazy Days features all the extras that make this house special for those who stay. Outfitted with granite countertops, extensive tile, lively color schemes, and more. The 3,050 square feet of living space, 1,800 square feet of deck, plus newly-screened gazebo and table provide plenty of space for large groups or time alone.
Bedroom (with 2 Pyramid bunks, full bath). Recreation room with Smart TV and soundbar, Blu Ray DVD player, 1 Queen sleep sofa, stereo, kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, tile floors; cabana bath with colorful tile floor, laundry room.
4 master bedrooms each with private bath(1 with King; 1 with King; 1 with Queen; 1 with Twins).
Great room with Smart TV with soundbar, Blu Ray DVD player, rattan sofas, kitchen with tile floor, and granite countertops and new stainless steel refrigerator. Dining room with tile floor. Sitting room with Smart TV/stereo. Powder room.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Pyramid bunks, 1 Queen sleep sofa
- 14 x 28 PRIVATE POOL - pool deck
- Hotspring HOT TUB (6 person)
- Screened gazebo table and cushions
- Pool umbrellas
- Wireless internet access through Spectrum Ultra
- 6 Smart TVs (2 with Roku system), 2 DVD players, stereo
- 2 microwaves, dishwasher, breakfast bar, 2 refrigerators
- 3 bathrooms refurbished in 2022, each with shower and one with Jacuzzi tub
- Games, books, air hockey, Foosball table
- Screened gazebo
- Fish cleaning table
- 2 gas grills
- Deck furniture, hanging hammock on deck, umbrella by pool
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Covered parking, dry entry
- Approximate distance to beach access: 744 yards
- DISCOUNT FOR KILMARLIC GOLF COURSE
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented by contacting our Reservations department at 800-334-1000.
- For 2023: SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Golf Discounts
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
The unit shows that the owner cares about the property. It is a very nice house and we appreciate that they have taken the time to make the house so nice and have it available to rent it to us. The team at southern shores realty was great at answering questions and providing information prior to our arrival.
Words cannot describe how pleased we were. This house is amazing. So well thought out and had enough room for our huge family that my adult children never even thought about venturing out. They were completely content. Best vacation ever! House is wonderful, location ideal
Thank you for sharing your wonderful home! Everything was fantastic. The home was very well-appointed, nicely maintained, and in a wonderful location. The pool and rec-room were great for the kids and it was an easy walk to the beach. Loved the views of the Sound and surrounding neighborhood. Among the best we have stayed in on the OBX.