Relax on a quiet street in this three bedroom Outer Banks rental. Located in the Seacrest community of Southern Shores, Eagle’s Nest is a comfortable and inviting home with an open living space and vaulted ceilings. This OBX vacation rental is close to Duck and Kitty Hawk attractions.
Living/dining/kitchen area with CATV and DVD player, 1 bedroom (with Twins, CATV), bath (tub and shower).
2 bedrooms (1 with Queen, 1 with Twins) each with CATV, bath (with tub and shower).
- Beds: 1 Queen, 4 Twins
- Wireless internet access
- 4 CATVs, 1 DVD player
- Microwave, dishwasher, 2nd refrigerator
- Beverage cooler in kitchen
- Games, card table and chairs
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Corn hole game, basketball goal and basketball
- Beach chairs, beach cart, umbrella and sand buckets
- Built in charcoal grill
- Under house parking
- Approximate distance to beach access: 295 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented by contacting our Reservations department at 800-334-1000.
- For 2023: SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Boat Club - Marina Access
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
This is our third year at the Eagle's Nest. The house is just so comfortable - we look forward to visiting every year. Thank you for your hospitality ! It would be helpful to have a vegetable peeler in the kitchen as well as a whetstone to sharpen the knives. Otherwise, our stay was perfect.
Really appreciate all the kitchen utensils - really everything you'd need. Especially the Keurig
This was our 4th stay at Eagles Nest. Always appreciate the quality finishes in the home. The layout is perfect for family gatherings at the table and game night. Love everything about this house!
Everything was done to increase ones comfort and enjoyment. A very charming and lovely home!
Thank you for sharing your home with us. We loved the secluded location, the design and layout, and it is beautifully decorated. The kitchen is gorgeous and very well-equipped and we appreciated the beach chairs and umbrella. Thank you so much for your hospitality!