The perfect home for a memorable family vacation! The Happy Clam is located in a quiet and peaceful setting shaded by natural pine and oak trees. Just a short walk (200 yards) to beach access, the home is also within two easy miles of shopping and restaurants, and surrounded by interconnected walking and bike paths. From our expansive decks, savor ocean views, morning sunrises, and warm summer breezes. Our salt water in-ground pool is one of the largest in the area. At the end of the day, relax in the inviting hot tub. You will never want to leave!
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, Smart CATV/DVD player, private bath; 1 with Queen, CATV/DVD player; 1 with Twins), full bath (with tub and shower).
Ocean view from upper deck and crow’s nest. Living/dining area with vaulted ceiling, new living room furniture for 2022, Smart TV with CATV/DVD/CD player, fully equipped kitchen. Master bedroom (with King, CATV/DVD player, sliding door to deck, and private bath), powder room.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twins
- 16 x 38 in ground PRIVATE POOL
- NEW 6 person HOT TUB for 2023 (year round)
- 5 CATVs, 3 DVD players, CD player
- Video game console (250+ built in games)
- Book and video libraries, games, puzzles
- Gas fireplace
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave, breakfast bar, utility room
- Front porch with 2 person swing
- Screened sun room with half bath off pool
- Outdoor picnic table
- Card and puzzle game room
- Decks with furniture
- Pool furniture, pool games
- Park style BBQ with picnic table
- Crows nest
- 2 adult/2 child's bikes
- Fenced dog yard
- Beach cart, 4 beach chairs
- Enclosed outdoor shower with dressing area
- Dry entry with covered parking
- $100 Active/Retired Military discount
- NO SMOKING except outside
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Chicahauk Tennis
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 30||31|
Military Discount: $100 discount per reservation
Lovely home. Crows nest and hot tub were well placed. We were able to enjoy the sun and moon rising from the crows nest and the hot tub. Loved the privacy of the lot. Pool was wonderful. We enjoyed the short walk to the beach. Our family enjoyed making waffles for breakfast on the waffle maker. It would be nice to have a knife sharpener in the kitchen. We enjoyed the vast game selection and arcade that was provided. Furniture in the living room was very comfortable. It would be nice if there were laundry baskets in each of the bedrooms. It would also be nice if there was a drying rack for the laundry room. The negatives will not keep us from staying again. We have already asked for a reservation for next year. Thank you for sharing your home with us and allowing our family to have a much needed week of relaxation.
We are so glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your accommodation! We will share your comments with the property owner.Posted: 6/22/2022