Renovated in 2022 with all new flooring. Enjoy beautiful ocean views from this family-friendly, semi-oceanfront home in Schooner Ridge. In the heart of Duck Village, Schooner Ridge offers three community pools, a fitness center, tennis, playground and more.
2 bedrooms (1 with King with private entrance to shared bath; 1 with 2 Bunk sets), laundry room.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with King and bath, 1 with King shares bath with bedroom/den with King sleep sofa).
Master bedroom (with King) with bath, great room with Streaming TV, beautiful ocean views, kitchen, powder room.
- Beds: 4 King, 2 Bunk sets, 1 King sleep sofa
- 16 x 28 PRIVATE POOL
- HOT TUB in pool area
- Swing set with playhouse
- Wireless internet access
- All bedrooms with streaming TVs
- Dishwasher, microwave
- High chair
- Deck and pool furniture
- Gas grill and park BBQ
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Beach chairs
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- Approximate distance to beach access: 78 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools (1 oceanfront)(Mid May - early October)
- 1 Indoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Small playground
- Recreation center with racquetball court, fitness facility, game room, wireless internet access
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Community Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 28||29||30||31|
|GET QUOTE 4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|GET QUOTE 6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
Military Discount: 5% Discount per reservation
Loved the house and the location. Would definitely like to schedule your accommodations for the same time next year. Thank you very much for allowing my family to make lifelong memories in your beautiful home.
We enjoyed our stay, the home was spacious & lovely. House was well maintained and nicely decorated. We loved the pool & hot tub & appreciated how well the grounds were kept. The sunrises from the deck were beautiful. The elevator was so appreciated as it improved the quality of our stay especially for those with mobility issues. The pantry was great. We look forward to our stay next year.
We had a wonderful saty. The location of the home is perfect. So close to the beach and to town. The house was fully equipped with everything we could have needed. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed the layout of the home. Overall we had an excellent vacation!
We really enjoyed the kitchen. The updates were really nice. I loved the under counter ice maker! I would be quite excited to see any additional upgrades to the house.