Come enjoy this peaceful soundside townhouse with spectacular sunset views from your backyard. One block from Duck Trail for walking and biking to Duck Village.
2 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen with private screened porch and full bath, 1 with Queen), full hall bath.
1 bedroom with 2 Daybeds with Trundles (sleeps 4) and office area. Living room with CATV/DVD player. Fully equipped kitchen; powder room; separate laundry room.
- Beds: 2 Queen, 2 Daybeds with Trundles
- CATV/DVD player
- Books and games
- Wireless internet access
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Pack-N-Play, high chair
- Deck furniture
- Gas grill
- Beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards
- 3 adult bikes
- Use of garage
- 10% Active/Retired Military discount
- 10% Senior Citizen discount
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Indoor community pool (May - Oct)
- Soundfront gazebo and pier
- Small boat launch
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Community Pool
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 23||24||25||26||27||28||29|
Check in: Sunday, December 4, 2022
Original Rent: $832.55 | Now: $830.55
Senior Discount: 10% Discount per reservation
Military Discount: 10% Discount per reservation
We have rented Domenics several times, and find it very comfortable. Also, its location high on the ridge is secure during storms.
This was my first stay at OB. The place and location was amazing. I'll be coming back again soon and looking to investing in some property in the future.