This charming home will bring you back year after year to spend quality time with the family, renew your spirit and enjoy all that the beautiful Outer Banks have to offer.
4 bedrooms (1 with Queen, TV/DVD player; shared full bath; 1 with Double Bunk set with Single Trundle with TV/DVD player; 1 with Bunk set and Single daybed with Roku internet TV/DVD player; 1 with Queen with TV/DVD player; full hall bath); laundry.
1 bedroom (with King, TV/DVD player); full hall bath; great room with HDTV/DVD player, stereo with record player/CD/cassette; dining area, kitchen.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Double Bunk set, 1 Bunk set, 1 Daybed, 1 Trundle
- 10 x 24 PRIVATE POOL (May 17 – Oct 11) with poolside boat bar
- Dishwasher, microwave, breakfast bar
- High chair, baby gate
- Wireless internet access
- Wii game system
- 4 of 5 bedrooms with DirecTV
- Toys, puzzles, games
- Screened porch and crows nest with horizon ocean view
- Fenced yard with castle playground
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Beach chairs, beach cart, umbrella, toys
- Approximate distance to beach access: 470 yards
- SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||GET QUOTE 29||30|
|21||22||23||24||25||GET QUOTE 26||27|
|1||2||3||4||5||GET QUOTE 6||7|
Cool Azul was perfect! We loved the extra measures they took to make it dog friendly. The kitchen was well equipped, and the game selection offered plenty of fun family game nights. The privacy aspect was a real seller for us as well! Can’t wait to come back again!
-Tastefully decorated property with many thoughtful extras! – Southern Shores Realty was responsive as usual! Your immediate response to any issues is why we choose to use your company! Thank you for listening and taking care of any issues that arises.
Well stocked unit for all needs in kitchen and outdoor pool use. Large refrigerator for all of our needs. Furniture in living room needs updating. Suitable for our needs with pets.