If you like to relax and enjoy panoramic ocean views, cook in gourmet kitchens, take short strolls to the beach, shoot some pool, roast marshmallows or just unwind by soaking in a hot tub, The Golden Sands is the house for you. This exquisite, spacious (4,900 square feet) home is packed full of luxurious amenities that provide something for everyone!
Beautiful, tiled recreation room with pool table, foosball coffee table, bar, sink, two refrigerators (mini refrigerator/freezer and 10.5 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer); large flat screen TV, access to pool area; 2 bedrooms (each with 1 Bunk set); bath (tub and shower unit); laundry; pool area with hot tub, bar, and outdoor toilet and 2 outdoor enclosed showers.
3 master bedrooms, each with King, 32” flat screen TV and deck access (1 with whirlpool and large separate tiled shower; 1 with tub/shower; 1 with shower and additional Twin bed); 1 master bedroom (with Queen, deck access, 32” flat screen TV, tub/shower); laundry.
Great room with gorgeous ocean view, large flat screen TV, home theater system, gas fireplace, wet bar, under counter wine cooler/refrigerator; large kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cook top, 2 dishwashers, full size refrigerator; dining room table seats 6, counter seats 5 and table in living area seats 4, powder room; master bedroom (with King, ocean view, deck access, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, huge bathroom with whirlpool and tiled shower).
- Beds: 4 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Bunk sets
- 28 x 14 PRIVATE POOL (May 14 - Sep 10)
- HOT TUB
- 7 flat screen TVs/home theater/DVD player/stereo
- Pool table
- Foosball coffee table
- Wireless internet access
- High chair
- 2 wet bars with under counter refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, 2 laundries, 2 whirlpools, 3 fireplaces, full size refrigerator
- Deck and pool furniture
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor gas fire pit on third floor deck
- Approximate distance to beach access: 484 yards
- DISCOUNT FOR KILMARLIC GOLF COURSE
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 14 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Golf Discounts
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
We loved the interior of the home. With the minor exception of some cosmetic improvements (paint, cleaning of sliding door windows, and the need for a new grill) it was a great fit for our family of six adults and five children. The great room on the third floor was awesome! Plus, we snagged the master bedroom on there because we paid for the rental! Should we come back to OBX, this property would be the first considered for rental.
The house was beautiful and fit our family perfectly. There was lots of open space available for game nights with all of the kids, and they loved the pool. We loved the kitchen area! Would definitely stay at this house again in the future.
"Beautiful home with many amenities. Very spacious and tastefully furnished."