Windsurfer is a great vacation spot. Located in the rolling dunes of Osprey in north Duck, this lovely home is close to the beach access and the bike path into the village. Great ocean and sound views from upper deck.
Great room with TV, dining table seats 10, counter seats 2, well-equipped kitchen; 2 bedrooms (1 with Queen and Double, TV; 1 with Queen, TV); hall bath, laundry.
2 bedrooms (master bedroom with King, bath, TV, deck access; 1 with double futon & pyramid bunk - double on bottom with twin on top); hall bath.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Double Futon
- 4 TVs
- Wireless internet access
- 2 refrigerators
- Covered and open decks
- Picnic table
- Deck furniture
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- 1 large gas grill, 1 charcoal grill
- Beach chairs
- Approximate distance to beach access: 133 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Across Duck Road from Soundfront sailing center
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|23||24||25||26||27||28||GET QUOTE 29|
Loved our stay! Very nice to have the bikes, toys, beach chairs, umbrellas, grill, etc in the basement room.
We loved the gas and charcoal grill, bikes, outdoor shower, covered parking,