Open and airy, The Chart House has everything your family needs for a fun and relaxing beach vacation! Excellent location – just steps from the “Barracuda walkway” direct to the ocean's ebb (a short five minute walk to beach). Watch the sunrise from one of the private decks. After a long day playing in the surf and sand, float around in the private pool. In the evening, the kids will enjoy hanging out in the ship’s watch loft playing Xbox or watching movies. Enjoy sea breezes in this oceanside home that has something for everyone. Relax, enjoy and make memories of a lifetime.
Some of the local attractions include: The Whalehead Club, Currituck lighthouse, shops at TimBuck II and Corolla Village. For the adventurous, take a ride up the coast four wheeling to see the wild horses.
Enclosed outside shower, under house parking, dry entry, basketball net, pergola, picnic table, and beautiful pool area.
3 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with Queen, private full bath, deck access, flat screen TV; 1 with 2 Bunk sets with flat screen TV; 1 with Pyramid bunk with flat screen TV) hall bath (with shower); laundry; landing with half bath between levels 2 and 3.
Great room with large 55” flat screen TV/DVD/CD player; master bedroom (with Queen, private, full bath, private deck and flat screen TV); dining table seats 6, kitchen with stainless steel appliances and counter that seats 4; ship's watch game loft with 50” flat screen TV, Xbox one; screened porch with dining table and chairs.
- Beds: 2 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk, 2 Bunk sets
- 12 x 24 PRIVATE POOL (May 01 - Oct 15)
- 6 flat screen TVs, 3 DVD players (2 Blu-ray players), stereo/CD player
- Flat screen TV and Xbox one in ship's watch gaming area
- Wireless internet access
- Ice maker
- Books, games, DVD library
- Screened porch with dining table and chairs
- Pergola, picnic table and lounge chairs by the pool
- Covered and open decks
- Basketball goal
- Fish cleaning table
- Enclosed outside shower
- Pool and beach toys
- Charcoal grill (by pool)
- Approximate distance to beach access: 355 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS & TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Screened Porch
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|1||GET QUOTE 2|
The house was very comfortable and well stocked for our visit.
Second time we stayed at this house. Great location and amenities are amazing!
Great location, sits across the street from beach walkway. Phenomenal screened in porch. Most bedrooms have their own walkout deck. Cozy loft area. Situated on private lot. Great pool and grill area. Spacious front yard for kids