This lovely Semi- Oceanfront home has great ocean views and is just 100 yards to the beach access. Here’s Your Sign is beautifully located and equipped to make all members of your party happy. Amenities include an elevator, game room, a heated pool if desired, a well-stocked kitchen, game room, and more.
Game room with pool table, refrigerator, wet bar, flat screen TV, and stereo; full bath; laundry; bedroom (with Twins and TV).
3 bedrooms, each with private bath (1 with King and flat screen TV; 1 with Queen and flat screen TV; 1 with Pyramid bunk,Trundle and TV); sitting area.
Great room with a Smart flat screen TV/DVD player; kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances; dining table seats 8 and counter seats 4; bedroom (with King, private bath with tiled shower and flat screen TV); screened porch; half bath on landing.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Trundle
- 10 x 28 PRIVATE POOL (May 05 – Oct 20)
- Optional Pool Heat available for an additional $350 per week
- HOT TUB
- 7 CATVs, DVD players, stereo
- Wireless internet access
- Wet bar
- 2 refrigerators
- Screened porch
- Pool Table
- Gas grill
- Outdoor shower
- Approximate distance to beach access: 100 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 28||29||30|
|GET QUOTE 2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|GET QUOTE 7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
Pool and hot tub were very nice. Kitchen was well equipped.
Heres your sign was fine on the whole, and the whole family enjoyed our stay. We especially appreciated the elevator when carrying groceries up to the kitchen.
Great home laid out perfectly!! It fit our family so well and then some!! You have definitely put great thought into a family’s needs!
It was extraordinarily clean and neat upon our arrival, all linens and towels were provided, and the blankets and bedspreads at the house were ample, comfortable and pretty too. The kitchen also was well equipped - all was like new and in good working order! All that a vacation renter can ask!! We appreciate it.
Beautiful home. We have been coming to the Outer Banks since 1987 and this is the first home we requested to stay in again.
Lovely stay as always. We appreciate the extra care taken during these difficult times. Looking forward to seeing you next year.
In 2018 we stayed at a different house because we were with a bigger group. This year (2019) I was so glad to be back at Here's Your Sign! This place feels like home. We had a wonderful time and I've already put in a request for the same time next year!