Sea Rest is a well-maintained, Oceanside home in Duck with an easy walk to the ocean and sound. Enjoy sound views from the large, western-facing decks or relax in the lovely pool and picnic area in the backyard. Take a short stroll to the beach and pass the day away soaking up rays and splashing in the ocean or take a kayak out at the easy sound access and fish for your dinner for the night. This four bedroom home has plenty of room to spread out in the spacious, open-concept living/dining/kitchen areas.
Parking, outdoor shower with hot and cold water and laundry room.
Sea Rest has a classic H floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath on each end of the home. In the middle is a large open gathering area with vaulted ceiling, large living room with 50“ flat screen TV and DVD player, dining area and kitchen. Sliding doors open up to a large sundeck with partial sound views. 4 bedrooms (1 with King, direct access to hall bathroom, 40” flat screen TV and DVD player, 1 with 2 Bunk sets, 32” flat screen TV and DVD player and 2 with Queens, shared Jack and Jill bathroom, and 32” flat screen TVs).
Don’t miss out on Sea Rest, where location is key. It’s just a quick ride to Duck Village where you can walk the soundside boardwalk and visit many quaint village shops and eateries. For the more adventurous, the Currituck lighthouse in Corolla is open for climbing daily from late March through November. Or take a drive south to visit the Wright Brothers’ Memorial in Kill Devil Hills, the site of the first powered flight, or Jockey’s Ridge State Park in Nags Head, the largest sand dune on the east coast.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk sets
- 12 x 25 Private Pool (5/1 - 9/30)
- 5 flat screen TVs, 3 DVD players
- Wireless internet access
- Electric grill
- Outdoor shower
- Beach chairs, beach cart
- Double hammock
- Approximate distance to beach access: 350 yards
- $100 Active/Retired Military discount
- $100 Senior Citizen discount
- NO SMOKING
- ONE ADULT DOG ALLOWED
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented by contacting our Reservations Department at 800-334-1000.
- For 2023: SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- 3 Private Beach Accesses
- Sound Access
- Close to Downtown Duck
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
Senior Discount: $100 Discount per reservation
Military Discount: $100 Discount per reservation
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.