1350 - LOFTY VIEW
- TurnDay: Friday
- Address: 128 Buffell Head Road
- Location: Oceanfront-Semi
- City: Duck
- Subdivision: Carolina Dunes
8/18/23 - 8/25/23: Was $5,264 --> Now $4,778.24
9/1/23 - 9/8/23: Was $3,561 --> Now $3,245.92
Cannot be combined with other discounts
*Offer expires 09/01/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/18/2023 and 09/09/2023.
Sit on top of the world and take in the ocean views from your own paradise! Situated on a tall, semi-oceanfront hill in Duck. You can enjoy the ocean both inside and out on the multiple decks facing the ocean. The home has a reverse floor plan that take full advantage of the views, with an open great room, including kitchen (with updated appliances)/dining area/living room on the top floor that leads up to the cozy ship's watch with lounge chairs. The perfect place to read and catch the sunrise over the ocean with your morning coffee. There is a screened porch off the dining room so you can dine alfresco with the ocean breezes and the sound of the waves. King bedroom on the top floor with new private bathroom and walk-in shower. Three spacious bedrooms and laundry on the mid-level. Direct access from the front bedrooms to the middle deck with porch swings. On the ground level is the enclosed outside shower, under house seating area, and bonus room where the beach and pool toys are located and there is a TV, DVD player, and microwave. In the back yard is the 15x34 private pool and 8 person hot tub. The large deck area contains sun loungers, ample seating, two picnic tables and the gas grill. All bedrooms have updated smart TVs with cable. The family room has a large smart TV with cable, Bluetooth player, and VCR. The TV in the bunk room has a combo DVD/VCR. You can bike or walk to Duck village and the Carolina Dunes community has beach and sound access.
Dry entry, under house seating area, and enclosed outdoor shower. Bonus room with beach (chairs, umbrellas, sand toys) and pool toys(corn hole, chippo, Jenga, pool noodles, etc), TV, microwave. Private Pool (15 x 34), hot tub, gas grill, picnic tables, sun loungers, chairs and tables.
3 Bedrooms (1 with King, 1 with Queen and twin, 1 with 2 pyramid bunks and trundle), 2 baths (one Jack and Jill and one semi-private), laundry room, covered deck with porch swings, and chairs.
Spacious dining/kitchen/family room area with half bath. Screened porch for additional outdoor dining off the dining room and large sun deck off the living room. Bedroom (with King & private bath). Ship's watch with sitting area. Large sun deck with Adirondack and many rocking chairs.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Pyramid bunk, 3 Twin, 1 Trundle
- 15 x 34 PRIVATE POOL
- Pool area has picnic tables, umbrellas, sun loungers, gas grill, cooler, and ample seating.
- 8 person HOT TUB
- Beach umbrellas, beach cart,chairs, and games in bonus room
- Wireless internet access
- Open kitchen, living room and dining room
- Screened porch off the dining room
- Covered and uncovered decks for sun and shade
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Approximate distance to beach access: 100 Yards
- 5% discount for Repeat renters, Senior Citizens, and Military personnel.
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (limit 2)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Connects to bike path leading to the Village of Duck with an endless variety of activities, shops and restaurants to explore!
- Renters get 10% off on rental equipment (bikes, surfboards, paddle boards, kayaks, etc.) at Duck Village Outfitters.
- 3 Private Beach Accesses
- Sound Access
- Close to Downtown Duck
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||GET QUOTE 29||30|
The updates to the baths and kitchen were such a great surprise!
You must have spent a fortune on deck furniture- loved all the poly wood rockers, Adirondacks and swings. Clean, well furnished house with killer views ( and a killer walk up the driveway). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Loved the open floor plan, master bedroom and shower are amazing ..loved how all of the other bedrooms were located together on middle floor. lots of pool toys...seems like many thoughtful things were added. kitchen well stocked thanks for a great stay