If you want to vacation in an upscale, updated home that has amenities galore, look no further! Just imagine the vacation memories you will make in an 7 bedroom, 8.5 bath newly renovated and decorated home right near downtown Duck and a short walk from the Atlantic ocean! That’s right, each bedroom has a private bath, (7 masters) and there is an elevator to each floor. Most bedrooms even have deck access. Everything is new in this state of the art paradise, from the appliances, to the Smart TVs, to the kitchenware, most furnishings and all bedding, new light fixtures, even the home technology charging station. When you have had your fill of the beach or pool and hot tub, you can kick back in the Theater Room, or enjoy a game of pool or poker. You can bike or walk to Duck Village on multi-use paths for Duck entertainment, playgrounds, shops, sunsets and restaurants – that is, if you can force yourself to leave this amazing home!
Half acre landscaped yard, recreation room with pool table and card table plus 75 inch tv and 2 pub tables, kitchenette with wet bar with ice maker, beverage center and full size refrigerator, separate game room/library, 1 bedroom (with Double bed and pyramid bunk), full hall bath (with shower) and access to pool area. Theater room with Sonos system, new tv and leather chairs, private saltwater pool, new hot tub, open air dry bar, gas grill, sand volleyball court.
Mid-level foyer and large hall. 5 master bedrooms (1 with King, private deck access and tub/shower; 2 with King and tub/shower with shared access to covered deck; 1 with Queen, private deck access and tub/shower; 1 with 2 Doubles, access to shared covered deck and tub/shower).
Spacious dining/kitchen/family room area with bamboo floors and new appliances and kitchenware. Large sun deck off the living room and dining room with picnic table for dining al fresco, half bath. Master Bedroom (with King with soaking tub, shower and double sinks).
- Beds: 4 King, 1 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk, 3 Double
- PRIVATE SALTWATER POOL (Apr 15 - Oct 15)
- NEW HOT TUB
- Theater Room
- Rec Room with Pool Table, Poker Table and kitchenette with wet bar
- Wireless internet access
- Open kitchen, living room and dining room
- 2 full size refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, 2 microwaves
- Regular Coffee Maker and Keurig
- Covered and uncovered decks for sun and shade
- Gas grill
- Polywood deck & patio furniture
- Tiki Bar
- Basketball goal
- Sand volleyball court
- Connects to bike path leading to the Village of Duck with an endless variety of activities, shops and restaurants to explore!
- Approximate distance to beach access: 704 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 16 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Theater Room
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
This was a wonderful house for our family to spend Thanksgiving week. Best equipped kitchen we have ever seen in a rental house.
The house was clean, spacious, and had had everything we needed.