Does your ideal vacation include a short walkway from your beach home to the oceanfront? Stress free relaxation! No traffic, no roads to cross, just out the door and steps to the boardwalk to the beach! Park the car, make yourself at home in this updated and spacious end unit town-home, and all you need is close by – ocean, community pool, community tennis, paved walkway for biking/jogging/walking through Corolla, and across the street from the Harris Teeter shopping center with restaurants/bars, coffee and souvenir shops
Under home carport, enclosed outdoor shower. Come inside to the dry entry foyer, laundry with full sized washer and dryer.
2 large bedrooms (Master bedroom with Queen, with updated bath - brand new; 1 with Pyramid bunk and single), full hall bath (with tub/shower), covered deck.
Great room with vaulted cathedral ceiling over the living room, dining room and updated kitchen. New floors, counters, and updated half bath off the kitchen. Spacious living room leads to the sun deck – step outside to smell the salt air!
- Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Pyramid Bunk
- Covered and uncovered decks for sun and shade
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Carport with dry entry
- Charcoal Grill
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- NO SMOKING
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Seasonal Outdoor Community Pools (Memorial Day to Labor Day, subject to change)
- Tennis Courts
- Community Beach Access Walkway
- Community Pool
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|22||23||24||25||26||GET QUOTE 27||28|
|20||21||22||23||24||GET QUOTE 25||26|
Beautiful condo and nice location. It was all I was expecting.