Duckaway from your worries and cares and come relax and enjoy all the best of the beach in this delightful, well-appointed home! It’s easy to spread out and unwind in this Oceanside 5 bed, 5.5 bath home with 6 decks, a private pool, a hot tub, loft reading nook, an office area and a Den with a second full size refrigerator. Stroll down to the beach (approximately 900 feet away) or load up and take a car to the beach front parking! All new appliances and flooring in 2022. You will have to see this home to believe it, all your comforts await! Plus, “Downtown Duck” is a short walk or bike ride away – and the community sound side pool and tennis courts are a short walk from this home.
The ground floor Den with full sized second refrigerator, a full bath (with tub & shower) and laundry room. One bedroom (with Twins). The outdoor area includes a private pool surrounded by trees for shade and privacy, a hot tub, carport, and enclosed outdoor shower
3 master bedrooms (each with King bed, 2 with stall showers and one with tub/shower combination), all with deck access, plus an office space area that includes a printer.
On the stairs on your way from level 2 to level 3 is a half bath. The top level of this open floor plan home includes a spacious living room with gas fireplace which is open to the spacious kitchen containing all new appliances, and comfortable dining area with glass top table. Off the great room is a Master bedroom (with King and bath with shower and private deck). Just above the great room is a cozy loft reading nook, perfect for a quiet call or good book, or even gazing at the stars at night!
- Beds: 4 King, 2 Twins
- 15 x 30 Private pool
- Hot Tub
- All new kitchen appliances
- Keurig and drip coffee makers, pantry, nutri-bullet, blender, steamer pots
- Gas fireplace
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Wireless internet access
- Sundecks and covered decks
- Parking for 6 cars
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Seasonal Outdoor Community Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day, subject to change)
- Tennis Courts
- Community Beach Access Walkway
- Ocean Access parking available with pass
- Community Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 20||21||22||23||24||25||26|
We took a risk since there were no review on the house. We’re so glad we did! We loved the house and it was very clean. The thing that most attracted us to the house was the four king bedrooms with en suite baths and decks. Three of our kids went with us and they basically all had a master suite.