Southern Shores Realty is looking for an Assistant Rental Manager to join our Rental Management Team. This is a full-time/year-round position with a benefits package. Weekend work is required.
• an active North Carolina Real Estate License
• experience with vacation rentals
• excellent communication skills
• a strong customer service orientation
• the ability to handle multiple assignments
• good computer skills
Please send cover letter, resume’, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (252) 261-2915.
Southern Shores Realty is looking for a Full-Time/Year Round Vacation Specialist for our busy Rental Department.
Experience with Property Plus is preferred. Weekend work is required.
This position requires a person who:
• is a multi-task oriented person who enjoys working with the public
• has excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
• can handle busy phones
• has good computer skills
If this sounds like the job for you, please send cover letter, resume’, and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (252) 261-2915.
We know you have a lot to offer and Southern Shores Realty provides a great opportunity to succeed in this highly competitive market. Call David Watson, Broker-in-Charge, today to see what Southern Shores Realty can do for you. 252-261-2000. Ext. 234.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Tracy Cumberland at firstname.lastname@example.org. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer