Outer Banks Rentals
The perfect OBX Vacation starts here...
Offering over 300 Outer Banks Rentals located in Corolla, Duck, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, and all the way down to S. Nags Head. Vacation in a beach house or condo with incredible ocean views & access to miles of beaches. Each vacation rental in the Outer Banks features plenty of amenities, like private pools, hot tubs, private beach access, and even game rooms.
Popular Outer Banks Rental Types & Amenities
Looking to get ahead of the crowd? You can book your OBX Rental for 2024 today! Just visit our Outer Banks Rentals for 2024 page.
Explore Outer Banks Rentals by Towns:
Book Direct with Local Knowledge
Book your next rental with Southern Shores Realty, an Outer Banks Rental Company who has been managing vacation rentals since the early 1950's. From Beach Houses to Condos, our team has provided quality properties to ensure your family's vacation to our shore are more memorable with each visit. Come visit the towns and communities that make up the Outer Banks, from Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, all the way to Nags Head.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our Rental Specialists or our OBX Property Management team with any questions. Southern Shores Realty is dedicated to ensuring our guests have the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation possible.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Outer Banks, NC
Where can I book an Outer Banks Rentals?
- There are plenty of vacation rental companies throughout of the Outer Banks. Southern Shores Realty has been around since the early 1950's, so their experience and inventory can provide you and your guests the best rentals in the OBX. We offer Beach Houses and Condos Oceanfront and Sound side. Select quality rentals located in Corolla, Duck, Kill Devils Hill, Kitty Hawk, Southern Shores, and Nags Head. Each of our rentals provide plenty of amenities; such as, private pools, hot tubs, game rooms, rentals with EV Chargers for your car, pool tables, fireplaces, and of course, direct beach access. Select Outer Banks Rentals located Oceanfront, Oceanside, Sound Front, or on the Westside of the OBX. We also offer plenty of OBX rentals located in popular communities so you can plan on group vacations or family reunions. This way you can stay in separate rentals, but in the same area together. Check out more at www.southernshores.com/outer-banks-rentals.
Where are the best Outer Banks Rentals located?
- Southern Shores Realty offers OBX Rentals in Corolla, Nags Head, Duck, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, and Southern Shores. Each town offers different attractions, shopping, and dining. It all depends on what you and your family are looking to do. Corolla is known for their fishing and the Wild Mustangs. Duck has their popular resorts. Kill Devil Hills is the oldest township with plenty of history. Kitty Hawk has their share of historic sites. Nags Head offers a wide range of Restaurants and the traditional beach vacation. Finally, Southern Shores offers very little commercial traffic. Either way, you can't go wrong with a beach vacation in the Outer Banks.
Are dogs allowed in the Outer Banks?
- Dogs are allowed on the beaches of Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Duck, Kill Devil Hills, & Nags Head. In Kitty Hawk, dogs are allowed on the beaches from the Friday before Memorial Day to the day after Labor Day. Duck allows you to have your puppies on the beach unleashed with owner supervision. You can bring your dog to the beaches of Kill Devil Hills from Mid-September to Mid-May, and Nags Head allows you to bring your dogs on the beach year-round, but only on a leash. Southern Shores Realty also offers plenty of Pet Friendly Outer Banks Vacation Rentals at https://www.southernshores.com/outer-banks-rentals/pet-friendly-rentals.
What is the difference between Oceanfront and Ocean Side?
- Oceanfront are Outer Banks Vacation Rentals that are right on the beach. They typically have direct beach access and plenty of panoramic views of the shoreline. Ocean side rentals are usually right across the street from the ocean. While they still provide a location with a short walk to the beach and semi-ocean views, they are typically more affordable than Oceanfront OBX Rentals. Southern Shores Realty offers a wide selection of both Oceanfront and Ocean Side Beach Houses and Condos.
How much is it to rent a house in the Outer Banks?
- Renting a House in the Outer Banks can vary based on location, town, season, and the size of the Beach House. Typically Southern Shores offers a weekly rentals and extended weekend stays. Each of these can vary in rate. These rates can be much lower during the winter and fall seasons. Southern Shores also offers Special Rates and Discounts on most of their popular rentals to help everyone have the best Outer Banks Vacation possible.