A contemporary version of the Old Nags Head style cottages. 3,200 square feet of living area with beautiful wood trim and 1,800 square feet of covered/screened/sun porches with built in benches and hot tub. 165 yards to beach access.
Covered entry and large foyer.
Main level includes center hall and stairway, huge kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, 2 sinks, granite topped island, pantry, dining room, powder room, living room with 10’ ceilings and fireplace, CATV, stereo/CD/DVD player. 2 screened porches.
4 bedrooms (2 master bedroom each with Queen and private bath with tub and shower; 1 bedroom with Queen, 1 bedroom with 2 Doubles with shared bath with tub and shower). Sitting area with futon
- Beds: 3 Queen, 2 Double, 1 Futon
- Hardwood floors in living room and upper sitting area
- HOT TUB
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- CATV, stereo/CD/DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- Library of books, videos, games
- 2 screened porches
- Charcoal BBQ, picnic table, fish cleaning table, beach wagon
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers, under house parking
- Approximate distance to beach access: 165 yards
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUEST PETS NOT PERMITTED
- For 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented by contacting our Reservations department at 800-334-1000.
- For 2023: SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|11||12||13||14||15||GET QUOTE 16||17|
Deep End is a great house, just the perfect combination of seclusion and trees for visual privacy with very close access to the beach.
This house is great! We especially appreciate the well-stocked kitchen equipment and utensils, as well as non-breakable glasses and plates for kids.
Location is quiet, don't really see other houses or hear noise; trees surrounding the house keep lights from other houses from restricting star gazing. A nice place to get away from it all. Late June seems like a good time .... less traffic on Duck Road to get to restaurants on the South and getting in and out. We went to restaurants 4:30-5 and had no trouble seating 7.
Rooms are very well equipped for entertainment....enjoyed the variety of books, VHS, games.... and spacious! Kitchen was especially well equipped and spacious!. Screened porches nice, especially for eating outside. Enjoyed all the porches. Loved the hot tub, big enough for 4, 2 hot water outdoor showers, charcoal grill, wagon; covered parking area, plenty of beach equipment. Rooms are well thought out. Had to get used to the 2 steps down inside and outside and be careful especially at night. Lots of steps. Loved our stay!
The home is located in a very quiet neighborhood and offers privacy from the trees that surround the house. A well-maintained home that I would return to again.
We love the design/layout of the house.
We've rented through Southern Shores Realty for 31 years. We love, love, love the Friday turnover days, which spare us getting stuck in traffic in the summer. :) We're very happy with the cottage we've been renting (since 2004). It's comfortable, with lots of porch and deck space.
The house was amazing. We was great to be able to spread out and the pitches were amazing. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home! Our first time as a family to the outer banks after going to Ocean Isle for 30 years. We could not have rented a more perfect home for our family.
We loved the house. It is the only home we have ever stayed in that had absolutely everything we needed. It is lovely, clean, and the owners have thoughtfully provided so many things others don't. Loved it!!
"The home had a wonderful collection of serving items, as well as cooking and baking equipment which was terrific. We've stayed in many vacation rentals and haven't seen such a wonderfully stocked kitchen."