0030 - SUNSET ON THE SOUND
- TurnDay: Sunday
- Address: 341 Sea Oats Trail
- Location: Soundside
- City: Southern Shores
- Type: Homes
10/8/23 - 10/15/23: Was $2,753 --> Now $2,287.84
Cannot be combined with other discounts.
*Offer expires 10/08/2023 and you must book your vacation between 09/23/2023 and 10/15/2023.
Awesome sunset sound views, limited horizon ocean views, thoughtfully decorated living spaces with numerous original oil paintings and prints, cheerful bedrooms, beautifully landscaped grounds, heated pool, hot tub and more! 3,200 square feet living area with renovated bathrooms and rec room, 1,800 square feet decks with outside furniture.
Game room with pool table, air hockey, little kids playhouse and art activity center, 60" Roku TV, full size refrigerator with icemaker.
4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with Queen, each with private bath and dressing area; 1 with Queen; 1 with Twins), 4 with Roku TVs, sliders to decks, 3 recently renovated baths. Rec room with Roku TV, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo 64, refrigerator, Queen sleep sofa. Hammock installed on deck.
Cathedral ceiling great room, Smart TV with Roku, DVD player, stereo/CD player, Queen sleep sofa. Raised lookout room with L-shaped desk, computer, printer, game table and electric keyboard. Gourmet kitchen, dining area, screened porch, gas grill, powder room. Bedroom (with King, large Roku TV, dressing area, renovated private bath with tiled shower).
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Queen sleep sofa
- 12 x 28 HEATED IN-GROUND POOL (Apr 7 – Nov 3) $350.00 Weekly Heating Fee
- HOT TUB on deck (level 2) overlooks sound
- 8 Smart Roku TVs, stereo/CD player
- PlayStation 2, Nintendo 64
- Chargepoint Electric Vehicle charger
- 3 sided gas fireplace
- Microwave, new dishwasher, Keurig and regular coffee machines, griddle, lobster pots, crock pots, blender, five burner cook-top, new oven, refrigerator with ice-maker, pantry, breakfast bar with sink.
- Wireless internet access
- Concertmate electric keyboard, printer, computer
- Gas grill
- Deck/pool furniture and umbrella
- Beach chairs and umbrella
- Inflatable pool toys and boogie boards
- Port-a-crib, Pack-N-Play, 2 high chairs, 2 strollers, 2 booster seats, 3 baby gates, children’s Playhouse and activity Center, 2 children’s Little Tykes cars
- 9 Bikes
- Underhouse parking
- Screened porch with dining table
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Basketball goal
- Air hockey table, pool table
- Books and board games
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- NO SMOKING
- SHEETS, 14 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- EV Car Charger
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|GET QUOTE 19||20||21||22||23||24||25|
|GET QUOTE 31|
|GET QUOTE 7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|GET QUOTE 12||13||14||15||16||17||18|
|GET QUOTE 23||24||25||26||27||28||29|
|GET QUOTE 15||16||17||18||19||20||21|
The house is beautiful and they truly provide everything needed. The playroom is wonderful for children. The new bathrooms are beautiful.
The house is fantastic. We have been staying here for over 20 years. We thought it was perfect, but the owners have completed more renovations and décor updates, and added many conveniences. It looks like a brand new home, and could not be more inviting.
We’ve been coming to OBX for over 25 years and this was the most thoughtfully prepared and well-supplied houses we’ve rented. We appreciated all the labeling and thoughtful extras that were available. It made our vacation so much easier! It was also exceptionally clean
"The house could not have been better equipped, from the kitchen to the beach equipment to the bikes to the supply closet. The beds were extremely comfortable and the yard beautifully kept. Thanks for making our vacation a special one. We would definitely return to this house. Only wish it were a little closer to the beach! Also worried about the white carpets!"
"Another excellent stay with Southern Shores. The location was good, the house first rate and the pool superior. we relaxed, swam and ate plenty of seafood. The house was not too far out yet away from the madding crowd."
"This is our 19th visit to Sunset on the Sound! obviously, we love it! The owners will go to any length to ensure their guests have a perfect visit. I'm convinced any other rental would be a letdown after this property."