Awesome sunset sound views, limited horizon ocean views, thoughtfully decorated living spaces with numerous original oil paintings and prints, cheerful bedrooms, beautifully landscaped grounds, heated pool, hot tub and more! All bathrooms will be renovated for the 2023 season. 3,200 square feet living area, 1,800 square feet decks with outside furniture.
Game room with pool table, air hockey, little kids playhouse and art activity center, 60" Roku TV, full size refrigerator with icemaker.
4 bedrooms (3 master bedrooms with Queen, 1 with Twins), 2 with dressing area, 4 with Roku TVs, sliders to decks, 3 baths renovated for 2023 season. Rec room with Roku TV, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo 64, refrigerator, Queen sleep sofa. Hammock installed on deck.
Cathedral ceiling great room, Smart TV with Roku, DVD player, stereo/CD player, Queen sleep sofa. Raised lookout room with L-shaped desk, computer, printer, game table and electric keyboard. Gourmet kitchen, dining area, screened porch, gas grill, powder room. Master bedroom (with King, large Roku TV, dressing area, private bath with tiled shower renovated for 2023 season).
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Queen sleep sofa
- 12 x 28 HEATED IN-GROUND POOL (Apr 30 – Oct 29) $300.00 Weekly Heating Fee
- HOT TUB on deck (level 2) overlooks sound
- 8 Smart Roku TVs, stereo/CD player
- PlayStation 2, Nintendo 64
- Chargepoint Electric Vehicle charger
- 3 sided gas fireplace
- Microwave, new dishwasher, Keurig and regular coffee machines, griddle, lobster pots, crock pots, blenders, five burner cook-top, new oven, refrigerator with ice-maker, pantry, breakfast bar with sink.
- Wireless internet access
- Concertmate electric keyboard, printer, computer
- Gas grill
- Deck/pool furniture and umbrella
- Beach chairs and umbrella
- Inflatable pool toys and boogie boards
- Port-a-crib, Pack-N-Play, 2 high chairs, 2 strollers, 2 booster seats, 3 baby gates, children’s Playhouse and activity Center, 2 children’s Little Tykes cars
- 9 Bikes
- Underhouse parking
- Screened porch with dining table
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Basketball goal
- Air hockey table, pool table
- Books and board games
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- NO SMOKING
- SHEETS, 14 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- EV Car Charger
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 24||25||26||27||28||29||30|
We’ve been coming to OBX for over 25 years and this was the most thoughtfully prepared and well-supplied houses we’ve rented. We appreciated all the labeling and thoughtful extras that were available. It made our vacation so much easier! It was also exceptionally clean
"The house could not have been better equipped, from the kitchen to the beach equipment to the bikes to the supply closet. The beds were extremely comfortable and the yard beautifully kept. Thanks for making our vacation a special one. We would definitely return to this house. Only wish it were a little closer to the beach! Also worried about the white carpets!"
"Another excellent stay with Southern Shores. The location was good, the house first rate and the pool superior. we relaxed, swam and ate plenty of seafood. The house was not too far out yet away from the madding crowd."
"This is our 19th visit to Sunset on the Sound! obviously, we love it! The owners will go to any length to ensure their guests have a perfect visit. I'm convinced any other rental would be a letdown after this property."