Do you like ocean views? Then you’ll love this Outer Banks vacation rental! Ames offers beautiful ocean views from its many windows. This charming beachfront home is open and bright with its cathedral ceilings and open floor plan. There is plenty of seating for everyone to find a spot and enjoy the views. Walking to the beach from this OBX rental is as easy as walking down to the dune deck, where you can curl up with your favorite beach read and watch the waves roll in.
Powder room, sitting area, futon sleep sofa, elevator, garage.
Great room with CATV, alcove with Queen sleep sofa, kitchen, furnished observation tower room. 4 bedrooms (1 Queen bedroom with private bath and ocean view, 1 bedroom with Double bed, private bathroom and partial ocean view, 1 with King and Single, 1 with Bunk set and Single), 4 baths (private bathrooms with Jacuzzi and separate shower, private bathroom with shower, 1 with low-threshold shower, 1 with tub and shower).
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Queen sleep sofa, 1 Double Futon sleep sofa, 2 Single, 1 Bunk set
- 60” flat screen TV, 2 additional flat screen TVs, 2 Blu-Ray players
- Breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher, free-standing ice maker, small fridge for drinks in living room
- Wireless internet access
- Low-threshold shower
- Gas grill
- Screened porch with picnic table, sun and covered decks, private boardwalk to dune deck, outside picnic table
- Beach chairs, games
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Boardwalk to dune deck
- Garage (extra refrigerator & small fridge for bait)
- NO SMOKING
- GUEST PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Accessibility Features
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|5||6||7||8||9||10||GET QUOTE 11|
The unit is beautiful, has everything one would need to cook and enjoy the time in it. The location is excellent and pretty private. We have used this house for 4 years now and very much want to continue doing so.
Lovely accommodation. This was our third season at your home and we hope that we can continue coming to it in the years to come. It is perfect for us as seniors, especially with the elevator.
The unit was terrific. It was well maintained and well equipped, especially in the kitchen.
Thank you for the new ice maker and dish washer. Two thumbs up! We are four couples so the bunk beds are a pain as is the double bed. But we make it work. Love the rest of the house.
Our 3rd year renting and we love it. It is well maintained and the amenities are more than adequate.
Well maintained overall. Grateful for the well stocked kitchen & beach items like chairs & toys. We would like to return next year.
View is beautiful. Elevator was wonderful.
We love, love, love this house! We feel so comfortable there like it
is our house!! We plan to keep staying there if it is available.
November is the best time to be in obx.
We absolutely love everything about the Ames.
WE have rented the same house 4 times, we love it but it is soon going to need some bath and kitchen updates. Great house Great location.
The Ames house is wonderful, lots of places for people to sit and be by themselves if they wish and lots of areas to come together. the view from the deck and the living area that faces the ocean is spectacular. Very comfortable and home like feeling.