Do you like ocean views? Then you’ll love this Outer Banks vacation rental! Ames offers beautiful ocean views from its many windows. This charming beachfront home is open and bright with its cathedral ceilings and open floor plan. There is plenty of seating for everyone to find a spot and enjoy the views. Walking to the beach from this OBX rental is as easy as walking down to the dune deck, where you can curl up with your favorite beach read and watch the waves roll in.
Powder room, sitting area, futon sleep sofa, elevator, garage.
Great room with CATV, alcove with Queen sleep sofa, kitchen, furnished observation tower room. 4 bedrooms (1 master bedroom 1 with Queen and ocean view, 1 master bedroom with Double and partial ocean view , 1 with King and Single, 1 with Bunk set and Single), 4 baths (master bathrooms with Jacuzzi and separate shower, master bathroom with shower, 1 with low-threshold shower, 1 with tub and shower).
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Queen sleep sofa, 1 Double Futon sleep sofa, 2 Single, 1 Bunk set
- 60” flat screen TV, 2 additional flat screen TVs, 2 Blu-Ray players
- Breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher, free-standing ice maker
- Wireless internet access
- Low-threshold shower
- Gas grill
- Screened porch with picnic table, sun and covered decks, private boardwalk to dune deck, outside picnic table
- Beach chairs, games
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Boardwalk to dune deck
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- NO SMOKING
- GUEST PETS NOT PERMITTED
- 2022: Linens are not provided at this property. Sheets, Towels, and Bath Mats may be rented during the booking process.
- 2023: SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Accessibility Features
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|1||2||3||GET QUOTE 4|
|1||2||3||4||GET QUOTE 5|
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
Military Discount: 5% Discount per week
Thank you for the new ice maker and dish washer. Two thumbs up! We are four couples so the bunk beds are a pain as is the double bed. But we make it work. Love the rest of the house.
Our 3rd year renting and we love it. It is well maintained and the amenities are more than adequate.
Well maintained overall. Grateful for the well stocked kitchen & beach items like chairs & toys. We would like to return next year.
View is beautiful. Elevator was wonderful.
We love, love, love this house! We feel so comfortable there like it
is our house!! We plan to keep staying there if it is available.
November is the best time to be in obx.
We absolutely love everything about the Ames.
WE have rented the same house 4 times, we love it but it is soon going to need some bath and kitchen updates. Great house Great location.
The Ames house is wonderful, lots of places for people to sit and be by themselves if they wish and lots of areas to come together. the view from the deck and the living area that faces the ocean is spectacular. Very comfortable and home like feeling.
we have rented many houses over the years, this was the best one by far, the decor was amazing, the comfort was great and all the amenities were just what we needed.
The stay was amazing. You were able to get us into the house early and helped with the recycling issue and the door lock in such a speedy manner. Can't thank you enough for a wonderful vacation!!!
This was our second time in obx but our first time in this house. Pictures do not do it justice!!! The house is huge! Very clean and cozy and perfectly situated right on the beach. Dolphins swam by a few times. Will definitely stay here again. We absolutely loved it.