High elevation. Across the street from community playground with toddler lot, basketball goal, soccer field, and swings. Two miles from Wright Memorial Bridge to SEA FOREVER.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, 1 with Double, 1 with Twins). 2 baths (1 with tub and shower). Laundry room under home.
- Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Twins
- HD CATV, DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Wood burning fireplace
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer
- Sundecks with built-in benches
- Covered porch
- Picnic table, deck chairs
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- Beach chairs and umbrella
- Approximate distance to beach access: 757 yards (3 blocks)
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas and workout stations
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|21||22||23||24||25||26||GET QUOTE 27|
Sea Forever is in a great location across from a park. We played wiffle ball and basketball and other things. It has beautiful decks around the house. It was good space for 3 adults and 3 children under 12. Everything worked but will bring you into a period of mid 1970s with paneling and vertical blinds. We always drove to lifeguarded beach.