BAUGH is a 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath vacation home with an open floor plan, giving you a spacious living and dining room, and a large, open kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, and breakfast table plus the bedrooms all on one floor. It’s a classic “old style” beach cottage with wooden walls and high wooden cathedral ceiling and plenty of Outer Banks charm. Located in the lovely area of Southern Shores, you are encompassed in a residential area, which is great for the family. The home is oceanfront; walk out of the back door, to the boardwalk, to the dune deck then step down straight to the sand! Also, there are plenty of big windows to gaze out at the calming, beautiful Atlantic Ocean!
Entry with Twin sleep sofa, 2nd refrigerator/freezer; laundry room.
4 bedrooms (2 with King, 1 with Twins, 1 with Queen). Ceiling fans in each bedroom plus kitchen and living area. 2 1/2 baths (1 with tub and shower). Living/dining area with Smart TV & cable, cathedral ceiling, kitchen.
BAUGH has wireless internet access, a separate laundry room, extra refrigerator in lower level, enclosed outdoor shower, 2 car garage, charcoal grill, and is pet friendly (so your favorite four-legged family member can come, too). You also have access to community amenities; SSCA playground with basketball hoop and soccer area, as well as soundside access with playground and outdoor seating.
BAUGH is centrally located between Duck and Kitty Hawk, so you are just a few minutes drive to grocery stores, shopping of all sorts, dining and many attractions like lighthouses, museums, tours, fishing charters, golf, and so much more.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 T Sleep Sofa
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, breakfast table
- 2 CATVs - 1 Smart TV, Bluetooth radio
- Baby gate
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry room with sink
- Extra refrigerator/freezer on lower level
- Screened porch
- Spacious decks with furniture including 4 loungers
- Boardwalk with steps to beach
- Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
- 2-car garage
- Charcoal grill
- Ocean view from most rooms
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
|12||13||14||15||16||17||GET QUOTE 18|
|4||5||6||7||8||9||GET QUOTE 10|
Baugh home was comfortable and nicely appointed. The views were outstanding from inside and outside the home. The bed was comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook our seafood and other meals.