This bright, airy, well-equipped home is located in a quiet, peaceful, low-traffic neighborhood, with paved bike paths and community tennis courts nearby; short walk to beach; easy access to nearby shopping without going on the highways. Separate climate controls on each level of house. 450 yards to beach access.
3 bedrooms: (1 with Queen, private bath with Jacuzzi and shower, CATV/DVD player; 1 with Twins, CATV/DVD player; 1 with Pyramid bunk and Trundle, CATV/DVD player. Additional full bath. Covered, wraparound deck on 3 sides with deck chairs and tables.
Great room with cathedral ceiling, entertainment center with CATV/Blu-ray player (internet connected), Bluetooth enabled receiver and audio system, board games, jigsaw puzzles, books, DVDs. Fully equipped, open kitchen with breakfast bar. Bedroom (with Queen), bath (with Jacuzzi and shower). Open, wraparound deck on 3 sides with chaise lounges, deck chairs and tables. Screened porch with picnic table, deck chairs and tables, ceiling fan.
- Beds: 2 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Trundle
- Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Wireless internet access
- 4 CATVs, 1 Blu-ray player, 3 DVD players, 1 Bluetooth enabled receiver and audio system
- Dry entry
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Beach chairs, boogie boards, skim boards, beach toys, beach umbrella
- Under house parking for 2 cars
- Wraparound decks with furniture
- Basketball hoop, horseshoe pit
- Charcoal grill
- Screened porch with picnic table, deck furniture, and ceiling fan
- Decks wrap around house on 3 sides on 2 levels, lower deck is covered
- Fish cleaning table
- Approximate distance to beach access: 450 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Chicahauk Tennis & Hillcrest Tennis
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
We enjoyed our time. Brisk walk to the beach. Inside a quiet neighborhood. Not too far from the town of duck. Also great options for dinner right down the street. Overall my best vacation in a long time.
Spacious house for 6 adults (2 couples and 2 singles) and a dog. Clean and well stocked with everything would need. Nice large family and kitchen area with sunlight, 2 level wrap around deck, and screened porch. Location is in a really nice neighborhood and close to a short path that leads to a beach access, about a 10 min walk. Also convenient location between Duck and Kitty hawk. Beach was beautiful and well kept. Stayed before 4th July holiday and beach wasn’t crowded.
Excellent! This was our third stay at Casa Sonada II- and we love the owner's sense of 'organization' with everything labeled- and instructions on important matters like- cleaning up before leaving. We'd recommend to friends.... the 'pet policy' was also great- our dog 'Harley' really enjoyed chasing the crabs and sandpipers!
We love the house! This is our second time renting it. We loved the upgraded carpet and flooring that you did. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us.