Location, location, location! One house back from the Atlantic. Watch for Dolphins from wraparound decks or from windows. Take the virtual tour of Dolphin Watch, as the pictures will give the best description of your vacation destination. 50 yards to beach access.
12 x 20 screened gazebo with sectional, table and chairs, ottoman, adjoining hot tub deck.
4 bedrooms (1 with King and Daybed with Trundle, private bath with shower for 2 with bench, TV/DVD player; 1 with Pyramid bunk and private full bath; 2 with Queen share full bath - both with TV/DVD player), deck with furniture, porch swing.
Bedroom (with Queen), dual entry bath (with tub and shower); kitchen with TV; bar area; great room with sectional sofa, HD CATV, DVD player, stereo/CD/tape player. Dining area with two 6 foot tables. Sundecks with table, chairs, sun chaises, large deck cooler.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Daybed with Trundle,1 Cot
- PRIVATE HOT TUB
- Cargo lift near kitchen
- 6 TVs, 3 DVD players, 2 DVRs, stereo/CD/tape player, iPod player
- Microwave, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, 2 sinks, icemaker, long bar
- Wireless internet access
- Updated DVD library, games, puzzles
- Cards and casino chips
- Building blocks for the wee ones
- Crib, Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- Laundry room with iron and board
- Storage closet
- Screened 12 x 20 gazebo with sectional, table & chairs, ottoman
- Covered dog kennel with dog house
- BBQ smoker, grill
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, sand toys
- Corn hole game
- Under house parking
- Outdoor shower/changing
- Fish cleaning table
- Fishing poles and tackle box for the ocean and pond
- Approximate distance to beach access: 50 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 3)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 14 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
The house was perfect for our family and fur babies. It felt very homey and had everything we needed. Thanks again!
Beautiful home, we enjoyed our stay very much. Our beloved family dog had a great time too- it was so nice to be able to bring him.
Always a pleasure to st as y at Dolphin Watch. They added an outside lift which was the best thing they could have done.
"Our third year renting this property and we love all the little style improvements the owner has made in addition to the lift installed!"
The kitchen is wonderfully appointed and my family loved the close proximity to the beach.
Beautiful property on ocean side. The service lift/elevator is the best.
Enjoyed the house. It was great to be close to the beach.
"Very lovely house. Well provisioned kitchen."