Quiet street in family-oriented Seacrest Village. Great for kids! Bike or jog on paved trail to Village and Town Park of Duck (within 2 miles). 2,800 square foot living area. 1,800 square feet of deck. 60 yards to beach access.
4 bedrooms (2 with Queen, 1 with Pyramid bunk and Bunk set, 1 with Twins), 2 full baths. Family living space with flat screen TV, Queen Sleep sofa.
2 bedrooms (1 with King, 1 with Queen), adjoining bath (tub and shower), alcove (with Bunk set & trundle). Great room, flat screen CATV, DVD/CD player, half bath.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen (1 with memory foam), 2 Twins, 1 Pyramid bunk, 2 Bunk sets, 1 Trundle, 1 Queen sleep sofa
- 12 x 28 PRIVATE POOL (May 12 – Oct 13)
- All bedrooms have sliding door access to decks
- Wireless internet access
- 4 CATVs flat screen DVD/CD player
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Child-friendly kitchenware
- Microwave, dishwasher
- High chair
- Basketball hoop
- Screened porch with picnic table and extra refrigerator
- Double carport
- Covered entry
- Enclosed large outdoor shower
- Charcoal grill
- Approximate distance to beach access: 60 yards
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|19||20||21||22||23||GET QUOTE 24||25|
|1||GET QUOTE 2||3|
|20||21||22||23||24||GET QUOTE 25||26|
The house is well maintained, has everything we need
It was very well stocked and we loved having everything we needed in the kitchen as well as all the games, books, and DVDs. We didn’t realize the under counter ice maker was there til mid week (it was not on when we arrived) but that was great for keeping us well stocked with ice!