0763 - OUR LEGACY
- TurnDay: Saturday
- Address: 144 Schooner Ridge Drive
- Location: Oceanside
- City: Duck
- Type: Homes
- Subdivision: Schooner Ridge
10/14/23 - 10/21/23: Was $1,874 --> Now $1,705.31
Cannot be combined with other discounts
*Offer expires 10/14/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/04/2023 and 10/14/2023.
This seaside cottage is known for pure comfort with a casual, yet thoughtful, interior decor. Proximity to the recreation center is a bonus for sporting families. All bedrooms have private baths. Spacious sundecks and the porch swing on the lower deck offers enjoyment for all generations. 295 yards to beach access.
Under house parking, utility room, dry entry.
3 bedrooms (1 with King, bath with tub and shower, 1 with Queen, bath with shower; 1 with Twins and Trundle, bath with tub and shower).
Bedroom (with King, bath with tub and shower); living/dining area, kitchen, powder room.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Trundle (For 2023: 3 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Trundle)
- HOT TUB
- 4 TVs with streaming, 1 DVD player
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Book library
- Wireless internet access
- Screened porch
- Basketball goal
- Gas BBQ
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Approximate distance to beach access: 295 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (1 oceanfront) (Mid May - early October)
- 1 indoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Small playground
- Recreation center with racquetball court, fitness facility, game room, wireless internet access
- Screened Porch
- Community Pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|8||9||10||11||12||13||GET QUOTE 14|
The home was well equipped and well maintained.
The new floors look great! Love the location of this home!
Great house! Really enjoyed the open living room area. Hot tub was great! Decks were well equipped and house was just very well set up.
We were very pleased with the whole experience and are looking forward to coming back next year. Schooner Ridge is such a great community -- the ocean front pool was incredible and the community center was great too! he kitchen was well appointed, we really enjoyed the hot tub, and the decks were great for stargazing. My girls especially enjoyed the Barbie DVDs and all the kids enjoyed the outdoor shower, which was so convenient coming back when we were all sandy. We are looking forward to coming next year!
Lovely layout - we were happy to comeback again this year. Greatest star watch location!
Thanks for such a well-equipped house, especially the kitchen. Having a bathroom for each bedroom was a godsend.