Granted, the panoramic ocean and sound views can't be beat, but what really sets this home apart is the beauty to be experienced inside the immaculately maintained house. The owners, two sisters who grew up vacationing on the OBX, have made The Last Resort the kind of vacation home of which they'd always dreamed. Start your morning with a leisurely walk to Duck Village for coffee, spend the day relaxing on the beach or crabbing from the semi-private sound access, soak up some rays on the sun drenched deck spanning the south side of the house, sip cocktails while watching the sunset over the sound from the upper screened deck (or the living room with windows spanning the entire west side), and end your day with a soak in the six person hot tub, under the stars on its own private deck. The Last Resort, or the ONLY resort? You be the judge!
Two car carport, outdoor grill, private outdoor eating area, hot tub, deck, private outdoor shower, storage area with beach supplies.
3 bedrooms (2 with Queen, 1 with Pyramid bunk). TV, full bath (with tub and shower), large sundeck spanning back of house, shaded deck spans front, both with furniture.
Bedroom (with King), full bath (with tub and shower), TV/DVD player, stereo, living room, dining room, well equipped kitchen (with microwave, dishwasher, and NutriBullet for smoothies), all with ocean and sound views. Screened porch deck spanning front of house.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 2 Smart TVs, 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Hot tub
- Screened porch spans front top deck of house with picnic table with seating for eight as well as Adirondacks and a high top table with seating for two
- Two sun porches: One on upper deck with two Adirondack chairs, one on lower deck with sun loungers
- Side sun porch with furniture
- High chair
- Outdoor shower
- 2 Beach cruiser bicycles
- Under house parking for two cars, additional parking in driveway
- Charcoal grill with shaded seating area with high top
- Games, puzzles, DVDs
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 26||27||28||29||30||31|
|GET QUOTE 1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
This is a lovely beach house, perfect amenities. So happy it had a crab pot and a nutribullet blender! The house is adorable. Space to spread out. And the views... you just can't beat the views of the sound from the deck and ocean from the kitchen.
The house is beautiful! We loved the decks,the views,and the decor. Everything was seamless, and we enjoyed our stay. We're already planning to come back next year.