1164 - JUST DUCK INN
- TurnDay: Sunday
- Address: Unit 321 Building C, Colony By The Sea
- Location: Oceanfront-Semi
- City: Duck
- Type: Condos
- Subdivision: Colony By The Sea
6/11/23 - 6/18/23: Was $1,913 --> Now $1,591.21
Cannot be combined with other discounts
*Offer expires 06/11/2023 and you must book your vacation between 06/10/2023 and 06/17/2023.
Colony By The Sea - There’s something for everyone here, with access to extensive community amenities. A relaxing vacation awaits you at this well-appointed, semi-oceanfront condo with beautiful ocean views. The cheerful decor of this unit makes you truly feel "at home".
Bright, cheerful, tastefully decorated and in excellent condition with breathtaking ocean views. 2 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with Queen; 1 with Twins), alcove (with Daybed), Queen sleep sofa in living room, 2 full baths. (3rd floor condo, No Elevator)
- Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Daybed, 1 Queen sleep sofa
- 2 private balconies (off living room and master bedroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and Keurig coffee maker
- 3 CATVs, DVD player, AM/FM radio stereo/CD player
- Video library
- Community wireless internet access
- Approximate distance to beach access: 125 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, TOWELS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Oceanfront pool
- Tennis courts
- Full-length basketball court
- Pool side showers and restrooms
- Grilling/picnic areas
- Laundry facilities
- Community Pool
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 11||12||13||14||15||16||17|
|GET QUOTE 10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|GET QUOTE 1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
We just absolutely love love love this condo! Everything about the condo and colony by the sea is just perfect and I truly can’t imagine staying anywhere else .
This is our 4th time staying at the Colony by the Sea, and this was our favorite unit. We loved having two bedrooms and the pull-out couch. The extra balcony off the master bed room was a great addition. The unit was immaculate upon arrival. We were pleased with all the amenities - pots/pans, cutlery, dishes, Keurig, etc...Having (4) adorondack stools on the main balcony was great - we spent so much time out there. We love the pool and close proximity to the ocean. Appreciate the beachy themed decor. The caretaker of the property, I wish we caught his name, was so hard-working daily - kept the grounds, grill area and pool clean and neat
Unit was readily stocked with kitchen accessories and beach chairs and umbrella.
Located on the top floor be prepared to walk up 4 flights each time to make entry to unit. Of course you will be rewarded with fantastic views of morning sunrise & dolphins.
We would absolutely choose this unit again.
Good location - nice unit - fair price
We liked it very much - a great unit with a great view.
Our vacation was one of the best after the stress of dealing with COVID-19 restrictions for 5 months. Our family enjoyed our time together and we left refreshed after making some great memories. We had ocean views from 2 rooms and the condo was well equipped. We had everything we needed to have a wonderful vacation. Thank you!