3,000 square feet of an open and airy flavor. Located in the heart of Duck, within walking distance to many shops and restaurants, and just as convenient to the beach access.
1 bedroom with Pyramid bunk. Game room with pool/ping pong table, Pac Man Galaga arcade game, poker/game table, Bluetooth speaker, 50” HDTV. Family-friendly books, puzzles, and games. Kitchenette has full sink, refrigerator and full bath. Laundry.
4 bedrooms (3 with Queen, 1 with Twins, each with private bath with tub and shower).
Great room with 50" HD Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker. Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. King bedroom with private bathroom (bath with tub and shower); powder room in hall.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 12 x 24 Private Pool (May 18- Oct 19) Solar Heated
- 5 person HOT TUB
- Great room has 50” HDTV and Bluetooth speaker
- All bedrooms have flat panel TVs
- Wireless internet access
- Game room: 50” HDTV, pool table w/ additional new ping pong table top, Pac-Man Galaga arcade game, poker/game table, Bluetooth speaker, books, puzzles, games, kitchenette with full sink, refrigerator and full bath
- Dishwasher, microwave, pantry, breakfast bar
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Outside storage
- Carport, dry entry
- Gas grill
- Basketball goal
- Beach chairs, beach umbrella, wagon
- Approximate distance to beach access: 367 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 12 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Dogs Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|12||13||14||15||16||17||GET QUOTE 18|
|19||20||21||22||23||24||GET QUOTE 25|
We have been coming to the Outer Banks for 27 years. We loved this house. The quality of everything was excellent. The kitchen was one of the best supplied and organized houses we have stayed in. We especially loved that we could bring our dog and that you had a nice yard for him.
Very nice house, plenty of pans, pots in the kitchen, lots of things to use at the beach, enjoyed the week with family, great grill too.
Our third year at this house, and it does not disappoint.
Wonderful space for our family. Tastefully decorated. Exceptionally well equipped kitchen.