This lovely vacation home, complete with an elevator, is located on a quiet dead end street in family oriented Seacrest Village. No public access to this street so the beach is very private. This house is only “64 steps” to the beach, which is great for kids as it is a quick walk back and forth to the house for lunch/bathroom breaks with no roads to cross. Rocking chairs on which to relax while watching the sunrise while enjoying your morning coffee or listening to the surf on cool evenings. Lots of extra living areas make this home great for multiple families.
Pool and hot tub, covered sitting area with ceiling fan, recreation room with Foosball table and a large HDTV/DVD player, enclosed outdoor shower with dressing area, gas grill, bathroom with exterior door.
5 bedrooms (3 with Queen - each with private bathroom, 1 with Twins with private bathroom, 1 with 2 Bunk sets), hall bath, sitting area with HDTV, wet bar, microwave, mini-refrigerator, screened porch sitting area.
Bedroom (with King, sitting area, TV, private bath with large tile shower), private deck; kitchen with breakfast nook, dining area. Living area with HDTV with ocean-facing screen porch; powder room.
- Beds: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Bunk sets
- 12 x 24 PRIVATE POOL (April 5 - Oct 18)
- HOT TUB
- 8 flat screens TVs and 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- 2 microwaves, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- High chair, baby gate
- Gas fireplace
- Foosball table
- Covered and sundecks
- 2 screened porches with ceiling fans
- Gas grill
- Accessibility Features: Elevator, Low-threshold shower
- Approximate distance to beach access: 47 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS,14 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Accessibility Features
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|21||22||23||24||25||GET QUOTE 26||27|
Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us! You cant imagine my job each year when my grandchildren scream, “There's our house, beach grama!” It is truly a gift!
Lovely home, love the big dining room table, decorated nicely, enjoyed our stay.
We were pleased with all the updates and maintenance done at the house to keep it looking great! We did have to call maintenance when an outside ceiling fan fell down. They arrived within 10 minutes, and took care of the problem quickly and professionally. We love Southern Shores Realty!