Enjoy ocean views without the oceanfront price! This semi-oceanfront Outer Banks rental is conveniently located just a short walk from the heart of Duck dining and shopping. Your furry friend will love walking with you to the beach, just 30 yards away. The multi-level sundecks and screened porch allow you to enjoy the Outer Banks’ beautiful scenery and ocean views. The comfortable living space features a flowing floor plan and lots of seating for your family. You’ll want to come back year after year!
3 bedrooms (1 with Queen, CATV and private bath with shower; 1 with Queen and CATV, 1 with Pyramid bunk and Single trundle), hall bath (with tub/shower).
Great room with cathedral ceiling and flat screen CATV. Bedroom (with Queen and CATV), 1 bath (tub/shower).
- Beds: 3 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Trundle
- Wireless internet access
- Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Wood burning fireplace
- Storage area
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Sundeck with benches and gate
- Covered and open decks with benches
- Charcoal grill
- Dry entry with foyer
- Under house parking
- Basketball goal
- Bikes (2 adults, 1 child)
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Cabana with toilet
- Fish cleaning table
- Approximate distance to beach access: 30 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 3)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATHS MATS PROVIDED.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
The unit was great. We look forward to possibly reserving it again in the future. It was very dog friendly with all the extra gates!
We love the house (except for maybe the steps, lots of steps) and the location. The house is clean and well-maintained.