Seashell is an excellent Outer Banks vacation rental to sit back and unwind. This serene home is the perfect fit for a single-family vacation. The numerous living areas allow your family to spread out and relax in this space. Don’t worry about putting Fido in a doggie hotel because this home is dog-friendly! Also, the home has a single level floor plan, which makes the house easy to navigate.
3 bedrooms (1 with King and private bath with shower, Smart TV with streaming; 1 with 2 Doubles, 1 with Twins), hall bath (with tub and shower). Living Room with Smart TV and cable hookup, additional seating in Family Room, lots of dining space, and a large screened porch.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Double, 2 Twins
- Microwave, dishwasher
- 2 Smart TV's, DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Keurig coffee maker
- Screened porch with ceiling fans
- Outdoor shower with cold water only
- Umbrellas & beach chairs available
- Gas & charcoal grill
- Fish cleaning table
- Utility room
- Approximate distance to beach access: 540 yards
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Dogs Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 23||24||25||26||27||28||29|
|GET QUOTE 1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
We have an elderly dog that cannot use stairs. We loved the fact that we could bring our dogs and that the house was centrally located and all on one floor.