1355 - ITS A SHORE THING
- TurnDay: Saturday
- Address: 1245 Duck Road
- Location: Oceanfront
- City: Duck
- Type: Condos
- Subdivision: Barrier Island Station
9/30/23 - 10/14/23: Was $2,021/Week --> Now $1,850.82/Week
10/28/23 - 11/4/23: Was $1,912 --> Now $1,753.01
Cannot be combined with other discounts.
*Offer expires 10/28/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/19/2023 and 10/28/2023.
Come to the beach for a "Short Week" this Fall and get 4 Nights for the Price of 3!
Our vacation specialists are available at 800-334-1000 to take your reservation from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT.
Reservations must be made by phone in order to take advantage of this great offer. *Offer valid on NEW reservations with an arrival date between 9/13/23 and 11/13/23.
*Offer expires 11/06/2023 and you must book your vacation between 09/13/2023 and 11/06/2023.
Once you’ve vacationed here, you’ll be back year after year! This gorgeous, updated oceanfront 3 bedroom, 2 bath spacious condo in the heart of Duck (with a private deck) overlooks the community pool between you and the ocean! There is so much to do in this amenity rich community, from the pools to the trails, grills, shuffleboard, snack bar, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, lifeguarded beach, all this and more in a home just 410 feet to the beach!
Entry foyer, 2 bedroom (1 with Queen, 1 with Queen and 1 Bunk Set), Laundry Room with full sized washer and dryer, full hall bath (with tub/shower combo).
Great room (open kitchen with breakfast bar that seats 4, dining room that seats 8 and gorgeous living room) with sliding door to outdoor space overlooking community pool and ocean beyond! Bedroom (with Queen) and semi-private full bath with tub/shower combo.
- Beds: 3 Queen, 1 Bunk set
- Open kitchen, living room and dining room
- Covered and uncovered decks for sun and shade
- Wireless internet access
- Pack N Play
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Seasonal Outdoor Community Pool and Kiddie Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day, subject to change)
- Tennis Courts
- Community Beach Access Walkway
- Snack Bar
- Seasonal activities
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Handicap Ramp to the Beach
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Vending Machines
- Complimentary Parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations ($1.50 per hour)
- Shuffle board
- Community charcoal grills
- Community Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness center
- Tiki Bar
- Porch swing
- Outdoor Shower
- Community Playground
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Community Pool
- EV Car Charger
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
|1||2||3||4||5||6||GET QUOTE 7|
Everything was great except the bedroom with the bunkbeds the outside light shines in really bright at night. Maybe add blackout curtains.
The unit was very nice and had all the amenities we needed. We had an extremely fun and relaxing week.