Outstanding ocean views from this special vacation home.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, flat screen TV, private bath; 1 with Queen & flat screen TV; 1 w/pyramid bunk, trundle & flat screen TV - each bedroom has half bath and shared tub & shower); laundry closet.
Master bedroom (with King, flat screen TV, private bath). Large living area w/65” flat screen TV, wood stove, large dining area, powder room, kitchen w/granite countertops, icemaker, microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar. Screened porch with furniture; open sundecks with furniture.
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk, 1 Trundle
- All bedrooms have CATV, 1 DVD, stereo/CD
- Wireless internet available
- Wood stove
- Private walkway to the dune
- Sun and covered decks with furniture
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers
- Corn hole set
- Board games, playing cards
- Gas grill
- GUEST PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Tennis (fee)
- Screened Porch
- Community Pool
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 1|
|10||11||12||13||14||15||GET QUOTE 16|
We love the location and especially love the deck and the screened porch. The kitchen is well supplied and met our needs well.
Perfect house for our family - we loved the table and chairs in the living room and on the deck as well as having a separate dining room. The size, location, private walk and dune deck were great. The kitchen was well equipped. The screened porch was a major bonus. We have been coming to the OBX for 31 years and rented a lot of houses. We found this one to be the best for us!