A magnificent home in an exceptional location. Barely 115 yards from the ocean access, this 8 bedroom, 6 ½ bath home with elevator has 4,500 square feet of beautifully decorated interior. Newly Renovated Pool area with enlarged pool and deck area, and shallow area for small children. Virtually NO TRAFFIC, as house is near the beach end of a closed cul-de-sac. The other end of Duck Landing Lane ends in the heart of Duck Village, with restaurants, shops and sound access in easy walking distance.
2 bedrooms (1 with Twins, 1 with built in Double over a Queen), bath (with shower), rec room with CATV, Blu-ray player, sleep sofa, refrigerator, wet bar, game table, pool table, ping pong table.
5 bedrooms (master bedroom with King and bath with double sink and separate shower; 2 master bedrooms with Queen and bath with tub and shower; 1 with King, 1 with 2 Bunk sets), hall bath (with tub and shower).
Expansive living area with flat screen TV with surround sound, DVD player, game table. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with double sinks, 2 refrigerators, 2 separate eating/living rooms. Stereo with CD player. Powder Room. Master bedroom (with King select comfort bed, private bath with separate shower, tub, and double sinks).
- Beds: 3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Bunk sets, 1 built in Double over a Queen, 1 Queen Sleep sofa
- 10 x 22 PRIVATE POOL - Renovated in 2021 (6/3 - 10/14) Heated for an additional $350/week
- 8 person HOT TUB
- 9 TVs, digital cable, Blu-ray player, DVD players, surround sound
- Wireless internet access
- Pool table, ping pong table
- Video library, books, board games
- 2 sets of corn hole boards, volleyball court, basketball goal
- Beach chairs
- Furnished patio, extensive furnished decks which wrap around house
- Gas grill, covered BBQ area with camp grill
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers
- Approximate distance to beach access: 115 yards
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- DISCOUNT FOR KILMARLIC GOLF COURSE Golf: Guests receive discounted green fees at Kilmarlic Golf Club, a Tom Steele course in Powell's Point. Enjoy exclusive K Club benefits complements of the owner. Reserve in advance. Also discounts to various other attractions in the OBX. The K Club concierge can be reached at 252-491-2841.
- NO SMOKING
- GUEST PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 18 TOWELS SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Indoor swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Tennis courts
- Clubhouse with fitness facility and game room
- Private beach access with parking
- Accessibility Features
- Community Pool
- Golf Discounts
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
- To Beach 200 yds or less
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|1||2||GET QUOTE 3|
|20||21||22||23||24||25||GET QUOTE 26|
Military Discount: 5% Discount per reservation
It was a great place, very accommodating and organized. We had a wonderful family vacation there! We will definitely consider returning for our next beach vacation.
Plenty of room and 2 dishwashers and fridges were greatly appreciated! Location was excellent. Loved reading the guestbook. You can tell there has been a lot of good memories in that house over the years. It was nice to make some of ours there
This was the best rental unit we have ever stayed in (we go annually for the last 15 years to different places). The property was EXTREMELY well appointed for large groups. There was nothing we needed in the kitchen that we didn’t have. I will strongly recommend this property to others, and if we return to Duck, would not stay anywhere else. In addition to the “things” like dishwashers/dishes/ cookware, the location and actual structure can’t be beat. LOVE the size and all the decks- choices in seating/ outdoor gaming. Truly spectacular.
"Great house for family to stay. Enjoyed more than any house in our 12 years of staying on duck landing road."