Sjoerdsma is an oceanfront 4 bedroom and 2 bath, dog friendly cottage that feels like HOME the minute you step in the front door. The open floor plan gives this cottage plenty of space for your entire family. And the panoramic ocean view from the great room and master bedroom reminds you that you are steps from the Atlantic.
With plenty of counter space and loads of dishware, cookware and gadgets, the kitchen is a pleasure to cook in. Recent upgrades include new completely remodeled guest bathroom.
Outside, you will enjoy terrific views from the new sundeck with built-in seating and plenty of deck furniture. The private wooden walkway to the beach is topped off with a private oceanfront dune deck for lounging and watching the waves hit the shore.
The lower level of the home provides you with a one car garage and the laundry room while the upper level of the home provides all of your living space.
4 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen, 1 with Double and Twin, 1 with Double, 1 with Twins), 2 full baths (1 with tub and shower, 1 with shower)
Sjoerdsma is located in the town of Southern Shores, where you will enjoy semi-private beaches. You are also within minutes of shopping, area attractions and restaurants. Southern Shores offers a community park that has a playground, basketball, and soccer for your children. There is a marina that offers a boat launching area and sound access so you can view incredible Outer Banks sunsets! If you are looking for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation, contact Southern Shores Realty today!
- Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Double, 3 Twins
- 2 full baths (1 with tub and shower, 1 with shower)
- 2 HD CATVs (1 Smart TV), 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet access
- Wood burning fireplace
- Dishwasher, microwave, breakfast bar
- Sundeck with built-in bench
- Charcoal BBQ
- Enclosed outdoor shower with separate foot shower
- Basketball goal
- 1 car garage with keypad, washer and dryer
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys
- Dune deck with built in bench and private boardwalk to beach
- Low-traffic area
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 6 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Dogs Allowed
- Non Smoking
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|4||5||6||7||8||9||GET QUOTE 10|
|23||24||25||26||27||28||GET QUOTE 29|
|24||25||26||27||28||29||GET QUOTE 30|
LOVE, LOVE the renovations to the Guest bath, especially the larger/taller toilets. Love staying here.
I love the rental. It is beautiful, well stocked with everything needed, perfect location. Not a single complaint!
Our stay at 0129 - SJOERDSMA was amazing! This was our first trip in a very long time and it was tremendously relaxing and healing. The gorgeous ocean views from the house, deck and dune deck made me want to move in forever! Everything you could possible want was available in the kitchen as well as deck furniture and beach chairs and toys. We will most certainly come back to this lovely cottage. It felt like home from the minute we walked through the door. I felt comfortable, not like you would in a hotel or even some other rentals. Thank you for sharing your little piece of heaven with us.