1218 - SEA BREEZES
- TurnDay: Saturday
- Address: 101 Widgeon Drive
- Location: Oceanside
- City: Duck
- Type: Homes
- Subdivision: Carolina Dunes
9/23/23 - 9/30/23: Was $2,661 --> Now $2,083.37
9/30/23 - 10/14/23: Was $2,661/week --> Now $2,430.04/week
Cannot be combined with other discounts.
*Offer expires 10/07/2023 and you must book your vacation between 08/26/2023 and 10/14/2023.
Relax in a house that has something for each member of the family, including a kid's bedroom and adjoining recreation room with TV, puzzles, games, and cards. Two levels of decks offer panoramic views of the sound and spectacular sunsets and wonderful sea breezes. Soak in the private pool and gaze at the star filled sky each night from the hot tub. Challenge your family to a game of volleyball, play in the ocean (a short stroll away) or visit the town of Duck. There's lots of room to socialize or get away for some quiet time as well.
Den with 32” TV/DVD player, PlayStation; small kitchen area with full size fridge with ice maker and sink; bedroom (with Pyramid bunk and full bath with tub and shower).
3 Bedrooms (1 with King, 32” wall mounted TV with access to deck and private bath with tub and shower; 2 with Queen each with 32” TVs share a full bath with tub and shower), 1 with access to deck.
Great room with powder room, TV/DVD player, dining table (seats 10) and counter (seats 4) and well-equipped kitchen. Bedroom (with King, 32” TV with private bath with tub and shower).
- Beds: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 14 x 30 PRIVATE POOL (May 1 - Oct 20) Heated for additional $350.00 per week
- HOT TUB (6)
- Wireless and wired internet access
- 6 TVs, 1 Blu-ray players, stereo/CD player
- DVDs, books, puzzles, board games
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Picnic table, chaise lounges, and chairs in pool area
- Deck furniture (bench and chairs)
- Propane Weber grill
- Volleyball court
- Approximate distance to beach access: 528 yards
- NO SMOKING
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED.
- 3 Ocean Beach Accesses
- Sound Access
- Close to Downtown Duck
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|1||2||3||4||5||6||GET QUOTE 7|
"Loved the unit. Appreciated the kitchen cabinet space available for food. Would love to see a deck table to enjoy a meal outside."
This was a beautiful house with all the necessities. I loved the sound view and it was close to the beach. It was very spacious and roomy.
So very clean and it had everything we needed. One of the better equipped houses that I’ve stayed at in OBX. I would highly recommend and will be staying there again!