24 By The Shore is beach living 24 hours a day! And you can start early by not waiting in traffic with a Friday check in! The layout of this beautiful oceanside home is perfect for a family or families with bedrooms located on opposite sides of the main level separated by a living room with plenty of space to spread out. Recently updated décor makes this a bright, whimsical, cozy cottage that is easy to settle into and enjoy. Comfy furniture awaits at the end of a day spent at the beach. The large landscaped yard has lots of room for parking and outdoor activities. Plus, a small pond borders the property! And it is only about 300 yards to the beach with no streets to cross! All very kid friendly. The pool comes stocked with floats and toys so all you need to add are beach towels! The pool is visible from the deck so keeping an eye on the kids is easy. The house is only 1 mile to the town of Duck with its winding soundside boardwalk, quaint village shops and eateries that are easily accessible from the adjacent walking/biking path.
For the more adventurous, the Currituck lighthouse in Corolla is open for climbing daily from late March through November. Or head south to visit the Wright Brothers’ Memorial in Kill Devil Hills, the site of the first powered flight, or Jockey’s Ridge State Park in Nags Head, the largest sand dune on the east coast. Your next Outer Banks vacation awaits at “24 By The Shore”. Book today and start counting down the days until your next Outer Banks vacation!
Recreation room with billiards table, air hockey, ping pong, Foosball, and card table with mini refrigerator
Great room with large flat screen HDTV, Blu-ray player, vaulted ceiling and card table. 2 master bedrooms (with King and TV) each with private bath; guest room (with King and TV), children’s room (with Bunk set and TV), shared hall bath (with tub and shower); powder room.
- Beds: 3 King, 1 Bunk set
- 9 x 20 PRIVATE POOL (Mar 31 - Oct 13) with table, chairs and umbrella, and lounge chairs
- HOT TUB
- Half bath by pool and hot tub
- Wireless internet access
- Microwave, dishwasher, filtered water ice maker, breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace (winter only)
- Billiards table, air hockey, ping pong, Foosball, card table
- 5 TVs, 3 DVD players
- Pack-N-Play, high chair, baby gate
- 2 beach carts
- Board games, videos, books
- Screened porch with furniture and ceiling fan
- Large deck overlooking Pool with Adirondack chairs and picnic table
- Gas grill on deck
- Fish cleaning station
- Outdoor shower with dressing area
- Approximate distance to beach access: 300 yards
- 3% Active/Retired Military discount
- 3% Senior Citizen's discount
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Screened Porch
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|26||27||28||29||30||GET QUOTE 31|
|7||8||9||10||11||GET QUOTE 12||13|
Senior Discount: 3% Discount per reservation
Military Discount: 3% Discount per reservation
Nicely stocked kitchen better quality than we experienced before! Well maintained! The pool and hot tub were serviced at least twice while we were there, and you could tell it is being well maintained.
We really like the house. It feel warm and inviting and it was nicely decorated. Felt like home not too big but enough room for our family. Pool was nice and we really like the area with the hot tub. Our dogs did well there and enough yard for them. We would stay there again. First time in southern shores area and we really liked being closer to the restaurants we liked.
Enjoyed the house, the pool, the grill. Both the indoor and outdoor space was comfortable. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the stay a great deal and this will be the first house we look at next year for a return visit.