Feel like royalty on Top of the Hill in this pastel beauty. Perfect for your furry family member, this Outer Banks rental has a fenced yard and features a private pool. This 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home also has a recreation room and wet bar on the lower level. Top of the Hill is just a short ride from Southern Shores Crossing Plaza.
Recreation room with large screen TV/DVD player, mini refrigerator, ice maker, wet bar; laundry; bath (with shower).
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with Queen with deck access, TV, tub/shower (outside access from pool area); 1 with Queen with deck access; 1 with Pyramid bunk); hall bath (with tub/shower).
Great room with ocean view, 58" TV with DVD player, large kitchen with dining table seating 8 and counter seating 2; master bedroom (with Queen), bath (with tub/shower); half bath.
- Beds: 3 Queen, 1 Pyramid bunk
- 25 x 10 PRIVATE POOL (Apr 01 – Oct 14)
- Hot Tub
- 4 TVs, 2 DVDs
- Wireless internet access
- Recreation room
- Mini-refrigerator, ice maker, wet bar
- Fenced yard
- Approximate distance to beach access: 495 yards
- 5% Active/Retired Military discount
- NO SMOKING
- DOGS ALLOWED (Limit 2)
- SHEETS, 8 TOWEL SETS AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Playground with basketball and soccer areas
- 2 beach parking lots (parking pass provided)
- DOGS ON THE BEACH: From May 15 to September 15 of each year, dogs are allowed on town beaches before 9 A.M. and after 6 P.M. with a leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length and must carry a scooping device. Leash laws enforced remainder of year.
- Boat Club - Marina Access
- Tennis Club Membership included
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|GET QUOTE 30||31|
Military Discount: 5% Discount per reservation
Loved the house it was beautiful and clean. Southern shores customer service was amazing
This house felt like such a gem! We loved the relatively quiet neighborhood street, quick and convenient walk to the beach, Steamers, and other shops. Feel lucky to have stayed here this year and look forward to returning to OBX soon.
Excellent. The house was clean, as well as the pool. We used the pool every day on vacation. We got more pool time in than beach time.
The house we rented provided exactly what we needed. It had good space, was well taken care of, and close to the beach, while being in a very quiet area at the same time. It was over all a great home.
My family (6 adults, 2 children, and dogs) couldn’t have been more happy with the accommodations that were met at the Top of the Hill. The house is great, we had a blast hanging by the pool and on the decks, and the kitchen was so functional with our big family! Southern Shores realty was fantastic as we had two minor issues (clogged toliet and frozen a/c unit) resolving both within an hour of reporting. The pool and lawn service were unnoticed and very prefessional. The pool was no maintence and very well used this week. We were so impressed with how immaculate the house was at checkin. The beds were comfortable and decor was on point. It was the little touches that were thruout the space that make all the difference. We were thrilled to be able to bring our dogs...shout out for the acceptance of them alone!! Thank you so much for sharing your space with us to create memories that we, especially my two young nieces, will have always!
We had plenty of room, loved the layout and the house was very clean. It is a short walk to the beach in a quiet neighborhood and the location is close to many restaurants. Loved the property and the area!