Relax and enjoy with family and friends this beautiful oceanfront home with breathtaking views. 2,000 square feet of well-furnished decking guarantees your choice of sun or shade all day; or walk the 90 feet to the dune deck and beach via the private elevated walkway.
Family room with leather sleep sofa, games.
4 bedrooms (master bedroom with King, bath with Jacuzzi and shower; master bedroom with Queen, bath with shower; 1 with Twins; 1 with Single and Bunk set), full hall bath.
Master bedroom (with King, bath with double shower); great room with stereo, and cozy den, computer desk, ocean views; half bath.
- Beds: 2 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 1 Bunk set, 1 Queen sleep sofa
- HOT TUB with ocean views
- 5 CATVs, 2 DVD players, stereo
- Wireless internet access
- Microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Mini library (book and video)
- Gas fireplace
- Extensive decking with gates with furniture
- Private elevated walkway to dune deck and beach
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- Carport with dry entry
- NO SMOKING
- PARTIAL WEEKS ALLOWED
- GUESTS' PETS NOT PERMITTED
- SHEETS, 10 TOWEL SETS, AND TERRY BATH MATS PROVIDED
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Partial Weeks Allowed
The following items are standard in all properties unless specified in the unit description
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
The following Rules apply to Seasonal Amenities
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
Our Cleaning Policies and Procedures follow the standards recommended by OSHA and the CDC.
For our rental policies please visit our Rental Agreement page
Southern Shores Realty cannot guarantee that a non-pet property has not had pets or service animals present on the property at some time.
Errors: Every effort has been made to ensure all descriptions and photos are accurate, however Southern Shores Realty is not responsible for changes or errors in rates, discounts, furnishings, bed arrangements, and equipment, or for down time of inoperative equipment.
|1||2||3||4||GET QUOTE 5||6|
The house is just the right size for our family, and we love staying there. We have been coming every year since about 2004. We like the new stove/oven and the extra silverware that have been added.
We really enjoyed our stay at Sophie's Place. The wrap-around, two-level decking is fantastic and extraordinarily barefeet-friendly. We loved the views from the top floor, and the additional "playroom" upstairs. And we really appreciated having multiple master bedrooms to accommodate our intergenerational gathering.
Overall, extremely pleased with the unit. Written instructions for operating the TV and related gear in the great room would be useful. Reservation, check-in and check-out processes were easy. I had several questions before arrival and the responses were timely.